Community > Posts By > ivysmom

ivysmom's photo
Wed 03/11/09 05:54 AM
Good Morning everyone
Hope everyone has a good day today. GRRRRRRR its raining here again.

ivysmom's photo
Mon 03/09/09 08:20 AM
good Morning everyone
its starting off to be a typical Monday just now got online very late and I have things to get done here at home today so doubt I'll be on much today
Hope everyone has a good start of the Week

ivysmom's photo
Sat 03/07/09 12:29 PM
Are you sure your not an author and poet in deguise. This work that you putting up for us to read is excellent. This poem should be required reading for all men maybe there wouldn't be as much domestic violence.

ivysmom's photo
Sat 03/07/09 10:36 AM

Thank you the chocolates are good. Oh and the other story is just as funny.

The community room is open. All the bodies are buried,carolanne took care of that. The fridge is stocked, all the stale chips are gone,(buried with the bodies) A fresh box of chocolates is on the table and a fire is going in the fire place.

The big screen will carry your favorite program for the day.

Come in, enjoy yourselves, leave a mess, the cleaning crew don't mind. hehe
The chocolates went missing, first thing Ooops :)

Hey who took the chocolates they were for me since I'm the new kid on the block. I'm going to take me toys and go home then. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

There is an extra box hiding behind the frozen pizza in the freezer. Just make sure to let them thaw a bit first.

Thanks too for your thoughts on my short story. If you're interested and haven't done so I have another piece that has made it's way to the second page of the poetry forum called "I've got a secret" You might like that lone also.

ivysmom's photo
Sat 03/07/09 10:32 AM
Oh this is so good (wiping the tears off my face from laughing so hard). Was so caught up in the store didn't drink my hot tea and now its cold. These stories are really good. If you ever publish these stories I want one of the first copies signed. I can see a TV comedy out of this and its a hoot.

ivysmom's photo
Sat 03/07/09 09:33 AM

The community room is open. All the bodies are buried,carolanne took care of that. The fridge is stocked, all the stale chips are gone,(buried with the bodies) A fresh box of chocolates is on the table and a fire is going in the fire place.

The big screen will carry your favorite program for the day.

Come in, enjoy yourselves, leave a mess, the cleaning crew don't mind. hehe
The chocolates went missing, first thing Ooops :)

Hey who took the chocolates they were for me since I'm the new kid on the block. I'm going to take me toys and go home then. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ivysmom's photo
Sat 03/07/09 09:19 AM
:laughing: rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh that story was just too funny. Have you ever thought of submitting it for publication. That story is a hoot. Better yet write up all your memory stories into a book of short stories and see if you could get them published they bring back such memories of childhood that kids don't have today.

ivysmom's photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:27 AM
Good Morning everyone
I decided I would sleep in this morning and was so enjoying it till my dog decided nope I've slept long enough and she decided to wake me up. Range sometime in my life I'm going to make it out to those Grand Tetons heard their beautiful and in all my travels that is one place I've not been.

ivysmom's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:10 PM
Oh everyone talking about Chet Atkins really makes me kinda sappy tonight. He was one of my favorite guitar players. He knew how to makie music with that instrument. I hopen everyone is having a great start of the weekend. This is a very special weekend for me and I'm looking forward to it. Everyone have a good night. See ya'll in the morning.

ivysmom's photo
Thu 03/05/09 05:11 PM
Hi everyone
I'm also new here too. Have stayed away from forums but I guess I need to get my feet wet. I'm well over 50 so can I stay.

ivysmom's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:59 AM
Hello everyone

I just joined this site over the weekend and I wanted to say hi to everyone.

Ivysmom

ivysmom's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:46 AM
I would probably be a string instrument just a light touch on the strings.

ivysmom's photo
Mon 02/09/09 10:33 AM
Hi everyone just wanted to say hi. I joined this site over the weekend and i hope to meet that special someone here.