Community > Posts By > Fit4ever

Fit4ever's photo
Wed 12/10/14 09:31 AM
Tell her a good knock knock joke

Less is more

Fit4ever's photo
Thu 11/13/14 08:47 AM
Sometimes people get in a comfort zone.

Sometimes people complain about the bad and forget to talk about the good.

Sometimes it's just fear.

Sometimes the sex is just too good.

As far as I'm concerned, if they're still in the same relationship then it can't be that bad.

Fit4ever's photo
Wed 11/12/14 08:51 AM
I generally hold doors open for every one if they're close enough behind me. I personally love the double doors of apartment buildings, if they do not thank me after the first door then the second door is a surprise attack.

Standing when a girl enters is fairly out dated, I imagine.

Fit4ever's photo
Wed 11/12/14 08:47 AM

Nope ... I am more into the boring and dull type of things!

Don't lie now, your a college girl, bigsmile

Shhhhhh ... You're blowing my cover rofl

Sorry, Here's Lars'

Yup, that's me happy

clearly you do not need any more excitement. You are surrounded with it

Fit4ever's photo
Tue 11/11/14 07:15 AM
I'd rather live life naturally

Fit4ever's photo
Tue 11/11/14 06:59 AM
Start with a better diet, you will lose weight without working out.

Fit4ever's photo
Tue 11/11/14 06:42 AM
Edited by Fit4ever on Tue 11/11/14 06:48 AM

alright, let's see if you know your stuff. I recently joined a weight loss challenge at work. in three weeks, I've dropped 8 pounds and one clothing size just by changing my eating habits and by not drinking soda.
what do you recommend to keep the weight loss momentum, but not gain weight through muscle mass yet?

What makes you think you are going to gain weight through muscle mass? As a woman you don't have the testosterone to put on a lot of muscle. You also wont be putting on weight unless you are eating more than you burn. Lifting weights makes women smaller not bigger. My wife (who was my gf at the time) thought the same thing. She did listen to me and we lifted weights together. Before she ever started training I took her measurements. 4-5 months later she swore to me her legs were bigger. I took out the tape measure and they were actually smaller. She hadn't lost weight though. I am a guy under 30 and trust me when I tell you it is hard to put on muscle. I have a hard time doing it and I am trying.

Actually women can put on good muscle as well.
You do need to eat a lot, you're right but it will only make people smaller if you are eating less than you should be. Sounds like your wife was burning more calories then she was putting into herself.

What happened was she put on muscle and lost body fat, most likely, OR as I said...she wasn't eating enough therefore burning both muscle and body fat.

Fit4ever's photo
Tue 11/11/14 06:37 AM
Edited by Fit4ever on Tue 11/11/14 06:45 AM

What are some good exercises to tone inner thigh area? That is problem area for me. And how long until I can see results?

Side to side squats will work your inner thighs. Just work out your legs overall! Do some front lunges, sumo squats and wall squats until it burns or until you cannot do any more. Make sure you are using proper form.

Have a good diet as well.

You should see results after a month of being CONSISTENT with both of the above.

Fit4ever's photo
Mon 11/10/14 09:34 AM

alright, let's see if you know your stuff. I recently joined a weight loss challenge at work. in three weeks, I've dropped 8 pounds and one clothing size just by changing my eating habits and by not drinking soda.
what do you recommend to keep the weight loss momentum, but not gain weight through muscle mass yet?

Do cardio

Fit4ever's photo
Mon 11/10/14 09:25 AM
Your failure rate will always be 100% if you do not try.

If she's not available, she will tell you.

Fit4ever's photo
Mon 11/10/14 09:22 AM
Girls looking for 'real men' are usually the ones who have bad judgement, so they just blame everything else aside from themself.

Fit4ever's photo
Mon 11/10/14 08:03 AM
Don't look for perfection because everyone comes with their own type of flaws.

Fit4ever's photo
Fri 11/07/14 12:12 PM
Ya, 80% of the female profiles have nothing on it either.

Generally though, dating websites are about how good you look in your picture

Fit4ever's photo
Fri 11/07/14 12:07 PM
they are probably just enjoying listening to the girls whine about no good guys being around

Fit4ever's photo
Fri 11/07/14 11:40 AM
personally I would no longer trust her.

However, I say have sex with her and then tell her you made a mistake.

Fit4ever's photo
Fri 11/07/14 10:29 AM
I watched the blair witch project once

Fit4ever's photo
Fri 11/07/14 10:27 AM
I time travel evey night. I just close my eyes and 8 hours later it's the morning and I remember nothing in between.

Fit4ever's photo
Fri 11/07/14 10:00 AM

like the following:

1. Dating Rule #1: Don't Lose Who You Are

2. Dating Rule #2: Ensure Every Date is Fun

3. Dating Rule #3: Communicate Well and Clearly

4. Dating Rule #4: Be a Strong Negotiator

5. Dating Rule #5: Nurture Your Relationship

1. It's impossible to lose who you are. You already are what you are.

2. People's ideas of fun varies, what may be fun to them may not be for you.

3. Agreed.

4. I was under the impression that dating and relationships are completely differet ball parks.

Fit4ever's photo
Fri 11/07/14 08:44 AM
Tons of good songs to learn but it depends how good you are.

Easy songs:
Stairway to heaven - Led Zeppelin
Dust in the wind - Kansas
House of the rising sun - The Animals

Challenging songs:
Classical Gas - Mason Williams
Blackbird - The Beatles
Man in black - Johnny Cash

Fit4ever's photo
Fri 11/07/14 08:04 AM
Edited by Fit4ever on Fri 11/07/14 08:05 AM

Hey dude,,,I haven't been working out for a couple of years,I use do it often,but I got lousy after I changed job,my main workouts were weight lifting,not much cardio,I'm not overweight,just a little soft,so how would you recommend I start?Go hard or go easy?light weights and more reps,or heavier and less rep?I was thinking light and more reps,say aim for like 15 reps,and and would like to gain about 10-15llbs,but muscle,talk to man!

You will build muscle with heavier weights and lower reps. You really need to tear the muscle fiber so when it repairs, it grows.

Start with your diet. Remove your trans and saturated fats as much as possible because that's just going to hide your muscles under a layer of fat.
Figure out your calorie needs. Make sure you are eating 3 meals a day with healthy snacks in between. To put ON weight you'd need a higher diet of healthy carbs followed with protein like chicken, turkey and tuna. You'll need the carbs to maintain the energy needed to lift. Do that for a few months and then start eating more protein than carbs for a couple weeks.

You should be able to gain that much muscle in a few months. 3-4 maybe.

Work out 6 days a week no longer than 30mins to an hour each session. Give yourself a day to rest. I sometimes use my rest day to do Yoga to stretch myself out.

Eat or drink protein within an hour after you workout, it's when your body wants it the most.

Previous 1 3