Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 02:01 PM
I'm going to pretend like I know what's going on and say "turtles"!whoa

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 01:26 PM
LOLlaugh

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 01:25 PM
I got married when I was 24....sixteen days before my birthday. My father was also married at 24. Some say that's too young, others say it's right on... For me I thought it was the right decision....now I'm not so sure considering that I'm getting divorced so it's really up to you to decide....

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 01:08 PM
That girl is so 2010...plus she's married to that jerkoff from 90210

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 01:04 PM
Yes I have....I loved my wife, more than anything. The love was real, it had to be to put up with the things that we went through.

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 12:59 PM
You set yourself up for that one dude...rofl

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 12:59 PM
Edited by Randomwalks on Wed 10/22/14 12:57 PM

nothing can be worse than the japanese lady who got alot of surgery done on her face, to the point of being denied further operations, so what does she do?? Inject cooking oil into her face....

I just looked that up...and my stomach still hurts! I can't believe someone would do that to themselves..

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 12:31 PM
I mean really! She doesn't even look like the same person. I know she's been out of the limelight for a while, but damn! She claims she had nothing done but...what do y'all think?

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 12:23 PM
I've learned that 1. Scammers are real.
2. That this site is pretty cool once you figure it out.
3. The forums are where it's at.

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 11:53 AM
Shoot first...ask questions never!

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 11:35 AM
Hey! Welcome aboardwaving

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 10:11 AM

You must be desperate to respond.

Hardly...I know what the deal is, but it's not going to stop me from being polite...laugh

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 09:40 AM

Hi Randomwalks.

I just joined a few days ago . Would like to chat with a few men but need a code. For some reason when I send my email address . Then check it for the code its never there in my junk or spam emails. Any advice

Hey....I really don't know, I've heard of this problem before, maybe some of the veterans could help you out... I've only been here a few weeks myself...but it's nice to see you on here and let me just say welcome to Mingle2drinker :banana:

Randomwalks's photo
Tue 10/21/14 04:12 PM

I apologize....how could you "not know" to share chores? huh You must've had a SO at one time?

Wait! You ARE STILL MARRIED? WTF? laugh

I feel like a wife and repeating and repeating and repeating the question. Men call that nagging when they don't answer the initial question asked by the wife. hahahahahahahaembarassed

Ok, ok...I did know to share chores with the "SO", now I'm doing it all...if I were to get back with someone I wouldn't know where to start...that seems like a long time away for me anyway...whoa

Randomwalks's photo
Tue 10/21/14 04:03 PM

Well some women are into it and some are not. I am not, people can lie that they don't have anything and could spread it to others. Others maybe just hurt from their last relationship and they could just want to hurt others or get sex out of their system.

True that! In my opinion one-nighters are usually never worth it....

Randomwalks's photo
Tue 10/21/14 03:41 PM
Wow ok...what just happened?

Randomwalks's photo
Tue 10/21/14 03:36 PM

Significant Other.Separated is MARRIED.

bowing out of tasteless argument.

Well ok. Let me clarify then, I'm living single now, have been since Aug 18th and on December 5 I will be divorced. That's what I was saying, how I'm learning to be "single" again, and how women make it look easy...I apologize for the confusion....

Randomwalks's photo
Tue 10/21/14 03:05 PM

That I do not know...right now I'm learning to be single again. I'm doing all the cooking, cleaning, paying bills...and it sucks! Not to mention I am the one helping w/kids homework, getting them to bed, getting them to school, and oh yeah, I still have that little thing called a job...ladies I will give to y'all, y'all know how to make it look easy!

shaddap! Whaddya think single women do when alone? laugh tears tears tears tears tears tears except they work 2 and 3 jobs.

Why do you think I'm praising y'all for it!!! I thought I made that clear...

I apologize....how could you "not know" to share chores? huh You must've had a SO at one time?

Wait! You ARE STILL MARRIED? WTF? laugh

What's an SO? And I'm separated,

Randomwalks's photo
Tue 10/21/14 02:57 PM
Edited by Randomwalks on Tue 10/21/14 03:00 PM

That I do not know...right now I'm learning to be single again. I'm doing all the cooking, cleaning, paying bills...and it sucks! Not to mention I am the one helping w/kids homework, getting them to bed, getting them to school, and oh yeah, I still have that little thing called a job...ladies I will give to y'all, y'all know how to make it look easy!

shaddap! Whaddya think single women do when alone? laugh tears tears tears tears tears tears except they work 2 and 3 jobs.

oops Why do you think I'm praising y'all for it!!! That's what i was trying to get across!frustratedslaphead: