Community > Posts By > Randomwalks

Randomwalks's photo
Sat 11/08/14 10:55 PM
Did you know....that after a month of being on this site, I am still optimistic about meeting someone who I could really connect with.
(OMG I'm so lame):cry: smitten :banana: frustrated

Randomwalks's photo
Sat 11/08/14 01:19 PM

I mean really! She doesn't even look like the same person. I know she's been out of the limelight for a while, but damn! She claims she had nothing done but...what do y'all think?

If you are fussing about what a celebrity's face looks like, then obviously you have way too much time on your hands. laugh

This was actually a test...celebrity talk is really not my thing, but when someone pointed her out to me, I didn't even recognize her, so I wanted to see how many people thought the same, and I figured this forum was a perfect vehicle for that... But thank you for not passing up the opportunity to make feel like I have no life! tears here's to you guy!drinker drinks

Randomwalks's photo
Mon 10/27/14 11:42 AM
I don't kiss and tell...muchpitchfork so I would pick.... Hmmm....StormMessages!noway whoa Because she has a fairy tale look to her, and I would expect something magical to happen or something...whoa winking waving :angel: flowers

Randomwalks's photo
Mon 10/27/14 11:07 AM

I knew I would find some crazy stuff when I looked in this forum....I was not disappointed! surprised scared drinks

Hehe, how they hangin Random?........

noway

slaphead laugh laugh ...I
meanGood mornin handsome!!

They're not glowing...tongue2 but they are hanging just fine...explode oops slaphead I mean I'm doing alright how are you? :angel:

Randomwalks's photo
Mon 10/27/14 11:03 AM

I knew I would find some crazy stuff when I looked in this forum....I was not disappointed! surprised scared drinks

Hehe, how they hangin Random?........

noway

slaphead laugh laugh ...I
meanGood mornin handsome!!

They're not glowing...tongue2 but they are hanging just fine...explode oops slaphead I mean I'm doing alright how are you? :angel:

Randomwalks's photo
Mon 10/27/14 08:07 AM

Randomwalks's photo
Sun 10/26/14 09:15 AM

She still looks good!

It's not that she doesn't look good...she just looks like a completely different person, like Jennifer Grey did after her nose job...:banana:

Randomwalks's photo
Sat 10/25/14 11:35 AM

profiles are a hoot...everyone understands that your view of yourself and what other people actually see is typically miles apart...lol...so when reading someones own thoughts on what they think is interesting about themselves it hard to take this without thinking "yeah right...". all the usual suspects like "i have a big-heart"...."i'm open minded."..."i am quite selfless (lol)". "i love the outdoors"..."would love to travel"..."i'm a very giving person"..."have a great sense of humor"...etc etc are probably bullsh*t. learn a little more about someone in the day to day interaction in the forums, but not much more because it's so easy to act like someone your not behind a keyboard...think you need to actually talk with someone one on one for awhile before you get to know just what type of person they are...or not.

Now that...is the realist thing I've heard since I've been here...

Randomwalks's photo
Sat 10/25/14 11:13 AM

Wait! Did I hear this right....a lot I females think that having kids already....is a "good thing"....ok I know I've been out of the game for a while, but damn! When did this happen?shocked

Nope, will not date a man with underage or overage children in his home any more. Lessons learned.

Ok...that's sounds a little more realistic....I was really beginning to wonder...it can't be that easy.

Randomwalks's photo
Sat 10/25/14 11:09 AM
It's just another obstacle in the quest to find an "S.O." frustrated

Randomwalks's photo
Sat 10/25/14 10:58 AM
Edited by Randomwalks on Sat 10/25/14 11:02 AM
Wait! Did I hear this right....a lot I females think that having kids already....is a "good thing"....ok I know I've been out of the game for a while, but damn! When did this happen?shocked

Randomwalks's photo
Fri 10/24/14 11:45 PM
It's a sore subject for a lot of people...myself included.grumble

Randomwalks's photo
Thu 10/23/14 09:08 AM

hi would like to have a discussion on scammers, it just happened to me. wondering if there is any member with the same problem

Yes...I have, and still do...one person gave me their phone # and said "am luv you" right off the bat which was not cool, another tried to be a "friend" first...:laughing: it's ludicrous what they do!

Randomwalks's photo
Thu 10/23/14 09:03 AM

Did you know .. I first attracted Nigerians and Indians, then came the wannabe-Americans (scammers) and currently I seem to be very popular and attractive to Canadians and Germans?

You ppl got these 'tendencies' as well, or just a blend of everything?

Did you know I'm still attracting all the (scammers)! They just won't quit!

Randomwalks's photo
Thu 10/23/14 08:51 AM
I think the lesson that should be learned here is...." If you think you're all that, you're going to get knocked flat!"rofl what slaphead So next time think before you rant

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 11:02 PM

That is a true WTF moment with Renee..

Yup! If no one told me that was her, I wouldn't have recognized her:laughing:

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 02:24 PM

frustrated frustrated frustrated sad sad sad
why ?? why ?? why ??
she doesnt want me !! why ????? frustrated brokenheart

It might help if we knew a little bit of details....
she said im in love of u..but i cant continue cuz u r too young !! good luck and tack care.

Dude...as much as it hurts, you're just going to have to accept it.... Just as I had to accept my situation..

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 02:18 PM
Boy, do I have a lot to learn....slaphead

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 02:09 PM

Ive come to realize that listening to anything by Rise Against makes the speedometer mysteriously go up so..perhaps Rise Against is bad for driving..within legal limits >.>'

I think you're right...

Randomwalks's photo
Wed 10/22/14 02:05 PM

frustrated frustrated frustrated sad sad sad
why ?? why ?? why ??
she doesnt want me !! why ????? frustrated brokenheart

It might help if we knew a little bit of details....

Previous 1 3 4