Lovinlifewithuanme's photo
Thu 10/23/14 05:33 AM
I'm thinking do any women actually come on this site actually looking for a long term relationship with a good man?? This site was designed as a dating site was it not?? Trying to meet someone good on here but it's really hard when no one really chats to anyone else and all the chat rooms people are always fighting,arguing and being nasty to one another which I'm really not into negative people so can't really relate to any of them lol

Thu 10/23/14 05:13 AM
Hi ladies,I'm a recently divorced good looking man that is tired of getting cheated on and used and am looking for a good woman that can appreciate a good man that knows how to treat a good woman...

Tue 10/21/14 10:24 AM
I'm a 43yr old man that I'm told looks like I'm about 30...I take good care of myself,very well groomed,clean,well dressed,mannered,cultured,witty,funny,sarcastic and hard working...recently divorced from a much younger alcoholic cheating wife (2 times) and I'm not into meeting women in the bars cause that never works out because there's a reason that they're at the bar in the first place lol...I have morals,scruples,class,brains and am honest and know how to treat a woman....Any Takers?? I'm ready for someone to finally sweep me off my feet an show me why I should choose them...liars,cheaters,gold diggers,alcoholics and druggies need not apply...

Tue 10/21/14 10:02 AM
I had to quit working there with them last Thursday cause they're throwin that crap right in my face an I'm tryin not to go to prison."thank god I have been a competition fighter most of my life and can control myself or I'd be locked up right now lol...hopefully we all meet someone that appreciates us on here...Good luck Guys..:smiley:

Tue 10/21/14 09:57 AM
Wow random an lookin out,I'm goin thru the same ****...my ex cheated on me with a dude from our work that she used to work with like 13yrs ago at the same place an I heard her talkin about dude before she went back to work there,now I know why...happened July 9th for me...ugly mofo too,looks like a meth head all tatted up with satan tats an devil worshipping symbols and piercings all over the place,I just don't get it lol...Its hard to meet good women over here in Spokompton,at least anyone with class that is...

Tue 10/21/14 09:40 AM
Funky frankly I hope you have someone that ties your shoes for you so you don't fall an hit your head too many more times lol...

Tue 10/21/14 09:39 AM
Leigh that's too funny lmfao

Tue 10/21/14 09:31 AM
Well this is for men and women and is proven many times over lol...If you and your partner like oral,then start eating dill pickles or something high in vinegar content and almost anything sour or bitter...stay away from dairy or alcohol as it makes you taste bitter...

Tue 10/21/14 09:16 AM
I agree with crystal,you shouldn't have to fight for them,they're either with you or acting single in which case let them go an find out that grass isn't greener on the other side..lousy like my soon to be ex wife is realizing right now lol...the only time you should fight for them is for their honor or if they're in danger,period!!

Tue 10/21/14 09:15 AM
I agree with crystal,you shouldn't have to fight for them,they're either with you or acting single in which case let them go an find out that grass isn't greener on the other side..just like my soon to be ex wife is realizing right now lol...the only time you should fight for them is for their honor or if they're in danger,period!!