Community > Posts By > jitu_studd

jitu_studd's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:56 AM
hi tia...i m an example...i am with a girl from last 7 years we r college sweet hearts.she is conservative and thts why she asked me "can v have sex after marriage? her feelings were more important to me, so i agreed".but i kept on conviencing her after 6 years she agreed because we have problems with parent abt marriage and for sure we cant get along further...so she submitted herself to me and she asked me to do what i have been asking for years.....but i rejected just because i feel if i do that thing with her rest of her life she will feel guilt abt having sex with the man other than she married. I dont know i m wrong or right but the thing is that her feelings are much more important than myself.....in these 7 years i got plenty of chances ( couple of dozens) to satisfy my sexual urge with married women and girls...i exchanged no too. cause i was literally exausted of my sexual life( masterbating everyday)...but tht was not possible for me to have that thing with anyone other than my love....and now i got the ultimate result mind and body are connected in each and every way....men cant have sex with female gorilla's though they have what really men want...u need love for intimacy or else couple shots of vodka....and if u have sold ur soul already u can have sex with each and every gorilla.

jitu_studd's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:53 AM
hi tia...i m an example...i am with a girl from last 7 years we r college sweet hearts.she is conservative and thts why she asked me "can v have sex after marriage? her feelings were more important to me, so i agreed".but i kept on conviencing her after 6 years she agreed because we have problems with parent abt marriage and for sure we cant get along further...so she submitted herself to me and she asked me to do what i have been asking for years.....but i rejected just because i feel if i do that thing with her rest of her life she will feel guilt abt having sex with the man other than she married. I dont know i m wrong or right but the thing is that her feelings are much more important than myself.....in these 7 years i got plenty of chances ( couple of dozens) to satisfy my sexual urge with married women and girls...i exchanged no too. cause i was literally exausted of my sexual life( masterbating everyday)...but tht was not possible for me to have that thing with anyone other than my love....and now i got the ultimate result mind and body are connected in each and every way....men cant have sex with female gorilla's though they have what really men want...u need love for intimacy or else couple shots of vodka....and if u have sold ur soul already u can have sex with each and every gorilla.

jitu_studd's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:51 AM

jitu_studd's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:25 AM
hi sweet heart. u r welcome to mumbai.jitu here
i m 25. grad. mature gentle man.if u really want to see mumbai... in the crowded trains.night chai wala n smoker spots....lovers point mumbai in day n night add me....i swear u have never seen mumbai this way.....to hang out in night in mumbai (not bar/ disco) is adventure in it self.
. n then after a good chat we can decide?from where we should start.....

jitu_studd's photo
Wed 10/22/14 11:18 AM
Be loayal and truthful...Real love is urs....after having hanky panky with 2-3 persons u are not gonna feel that..you will find true love only if you are loyal and preservative kind...if u are enjoying after parties and with friends you cant love yourself from heart then why to blame others...be loyal, be loved.

jitu_studd's photo
Wed 10/22/14 10:18 AM
It makes slave to men.....

jitu_studd's photo
Wed 10/22/14 10:03 AM
beean in relation for 7 years .... we both are virgin till....we are indian! i tried to convuence her but she convinced me not to have sex with her...i loved her in every possible way , surprises, dinner.and specially everything she need for her sexual urges( oral) but she never did it for me I never complained....and she is moving due to her family problems and i m feeling fooled.