Community > Posts By > ilovemusik

ilovemusik's photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:32 AM

Greetings folk,
Am new here, and hoping to have a nice time with pals around.

Just a quick one:
Opinion - Can Mr. Tolu' take or opinion on Ms. Zara's to a greater extent affect her choices or decision?

I'm new here too but I hope you have a nice time with Pals around too as for the quick one ermmm you may have to help me who's Mr Tolu? and who's Ms. Zara and to what greater extent does Tolu have to take Zara's choice or opinion because ? ..... Nope I think you lost me..... but thanks anyway you made me giggle have an Outrageously Groovy Day ! waving

ilovemusik's photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:24 AM

Looking for beautiful women to talk to

Question? Define beautiful please .....

Beautiful like this bigsmile
or more like this:banana:
haha maybe this pitchfork

Only asking because i'm a bit more of a scared

Anyoo maybe , rather than looking for beautiful women to talk to one could talk to women and find they are beautiful no?

ilovemusik's photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:19 AM

Hahaha.....49th hi for the week frustrated frustrated frustrated
ya gotta laugh...

49th!!! you know the hi is addictive right you might want to be careful with that :wink: schhhhmokin!

ilovemusik's photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:15 AM
Hello,Gi'day, Buon giorno, Kalimera, Gello, Hi or Yo, Vaturak,Al salaam a'alaykum ,Tung,Armenian: Parev,Guachumana,zdravo,Dumella rah,Dobur Den or Zdrasti,So san, lei ho,khmer,or khmai,Oh-see-YOH,Ni hao,Halito,Bog, Dobar dan, Nazdar Hej,Hallo,hei, heippa or "moi",Saluton,Tere,Amharic Tena Yistilign,Bula Bula,Bonjour.....phew that took ages , what can I say I was feeling inclusivehmm lucky you only said Hi or there'd be even more minutes of my life wasted on google I will never get back...:tongue:

ilovemusik's photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:04 AM

Hi

Dammit I wanted to say you had me at hello (in a thread called love) but dooooood sigh you said Hi ! *facepalms* Doh!frustrated

ilovemusik's photo
Fri 10/17/14 03:25 AM
Quantifiable, testable, measurable evidence. That is all and if I had that then I'd have somewhere to start, given that there has been a million dollars up for grabs for the same as my appropriate proof requirements and not 1 single person on the planet has fulfilled the requirement I conclude their is no God therefore the question is of itself a non sequitur ... sorry noway