Community > Posts By > Georgemoon

Georgemoon's photo
Fri 10/17/14 03:11 PM
Howdy pls tell me that there are still free single quality gay men in their 40's. I am in rural Ontario so the pickings are hard to find.
George
P.S. Feel free to lie if need be !!
:heart:

Georgemoon's photo
Fri 10/17/14 02:50 PM
False
I have Green House lights in my living room.pitchfork

Georgemoon's photo
Fri 10/17/14 02:49 PM
I must admit that this is just a little mixed for me. I am not against tech but I have no cell no laptop just an old tower hooked to the TV. Really hoping just to meet friends. Where I live in Rural Ontario the people are nice friendly and polite but I have a hard time getting past the causal friends. And dating is well lets just say there are more cows then people and even lees out and open. So if not a poster child for gym the chances are better at winning lottery (which by the way is lees likely than being struck by Lighting TWICE ). So looking to talk get to know people and get out of the house.
George

Georgemoon's photo
Fri 10/17/14 02:36 PM
Howdy I agree causal friends seem to be very easy for me but they seem to just flow in and out of my life. I have no long term friends the one a grew up with moved away lost touch. Recently I found completely by accident a couple with kids. Bear with me lol She overheard my comment about wieght loss so she suggested a product she was selling (you know the type.) But the funny thing was after meeting her husband we could literally finish each others sentences. We were very close After 2 years they moved to Newfoundland The last Island off the coast Fogo. We still phone but it is not the same. Your right it takes time and commitment. Also atleast in my case being very over weight and not the norm we see on TV most just keep on walking. They don't hang around to see who you really are.
George