Community > Posts By > Spartan1968

no photo
Thu 08/06/09 08:33 PM
What sort of place is that? I have never heard of it...

no photo
Wed 08/05/09 02:22 PM
Just got back from Panama City Florida!! It was fun.

no photo
Wed 08/05/09 02:20 PM
What is going on in Dayton these days. Im new here and it seems like a quiet place without much going on. Do any of you have any thoughts on fun places to party once in a while?

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:43 PM
Anyone on here from Dayton? I just moved to Centerville about a month ago...

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:04 AM

Funny thread. If you want a real woman then meet one in the real world brother. You are a good looking guy (with radiant teeth) so why care about some stranger on line and if they do or dont answer your messages. You can do it brother....and in real life you dont have to wonder if their pics are real or if they are packing a bigger hog than you, etc. Now go get em tiger! Its easy...even a caveman coudl do it!!

Disclaimer: This thread is intended to be sarcastic.

Unfortunately I am in a new city and state. Most of the women in my classes are 40+ and I work a nightlife job. I meet women and get numbers every night I work but I don't prefer to meet a woman at a bar. I'm going out today just to do whatever and I know there's a chance I COULD meet someone, but I've been single for 4 years and I'm ready to meet someone for something serious.

Relax, be yourself and a gal that you click with will come along. Join some intramaural sports teams, a running club, do toastmasters, or just strike up conversations with people and have a positive outlook. Chicks dig that stuff. Dont be fake though...do stuff you really like...thats how most good couples meet I think. There are a milions social activities and you just need a few to latch on to and you will take off like a champ. Just ease into a relatiosnhip and see where it takes you...the journey is half the fun. Now, Grasshopper, it is time for you to leave. Go brighten the world with your smile.

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 09:47 AM
Funny thread. If you want a real woman then meet one in the real world brother. You are a good looking guy (with radiant teeth) so why care about some stranger on line and if they do or dont answer your messages. You can do it brother....and in real life you dont have to wonder if their pics are real or if they are packing a bigger hog than you, etc. Now go get em tiger! Its easy...even a caveman coudl do it!!

Disclaimer: This thread is intended to be sarcastic.

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 01:10 AM

men do lie more than women......

ill give ya that...but men lie about little things...like...say bob and sarah r dating...

sarah goes, "hey bob, you think jodie is cuter than me?"

bob goes, "no sweetie, she is nasty...dont even know what guys see in her...has a big nose and she smells funny"

we make up some crazy ass lie...has to drastic, but then again it isnt BIG...just said she had a big nose and smelled....doubt that sarah will tell jodie that...ya think she would? nah

now....sarah on the other hand....one night she comes home late...guess what she was doing? she was having sex with jodies husband.....but guess what she tells bob?

something like...."Oh sorry hunny, was stuck at the nail salon...were so many crazy people running around...took forever, see look!" as she shows u her new nails as she distracts u

Sarah sounds hot....I would let her do my nails.

you're jodies husband arent u

What? No, he is nasty, has a big nose and smells funny!

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 01:06 AM

men do lie more than women......

ill give ya that...but men lie about little things...like...say bob and sarah r dating...

sarah goes, "hey bob, you think jodie is cuter than me?"

bob goes, "no sweetie, she is nasty...dont even know what guys see in her...has a big nose and she smells funny"

we make up some crazy ass lie...has to drastic, but then again it isnt BIG...just said she had a big nose and smelled....doubt that sarah will tell jodie that...ya think she would? nah

now....sarah on the other hand....one night she comes home late...guess what she was doing? she was having sex with jodies husband.....but guess what she tells bob?

something like...."Oh sorry hunny, was stuck at the nail salon...were so many crazy people running around...took forever, see look!" as she shows u her new nails as she distracts u

Sarah sounds hot....I would let her do my nails.

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 01:03 AM

I met the guy that used to do the KFC commercials at a gas station in Sandusky, Oh about 20 years ago. The real Col had already died and this guy drove a caddie and was a dead ringer. Great memories.
that sounds interesting should have taken a picflowerforyou

I didnt get one...another time I passed Mr T's Rolls on I80 outside of Chicago and dont have a pic of that either. I SUCK!! haha

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 01:00 AM

I was just wondering if there is any honest men out there that won't lie?Because so far in my life that is all I can find is lieing cheating men...

Lying isn't a male trait. i wish that women out there would just stop saying that. it's getting to sound sexist. I've been very honest and i've ended up with a few women that were liars and well... just very deceptive in general. I think lying is a human flaw regardless of gender. there is no more or less, or genetic predisposition in males to lie, but that's what i'm hearing being suggested as of late. and then someone feels the need to make a blanket statement then moan about it online. You've had someone lie to you, great. simple solution, find someone with a moral backbone who doesn't or someone who's willing to own up to things when they have. we all lie at one time or another, just part of the fact that we are mortal beings with the ability to communicate.Lying is about self preservation, pure and simple.

Well put Rocketman

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 12:50 AM
Yeah, Jesus, if you believe in that stuff. Im sure there are about as many honest men as there are women...which is to say...very few.

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 12:48 AM
I met the guy that used to do the KFC commercials at a gas station in Sandusky, Oh about 20 years ago. The real Col had already died and this guy drove a caddie and was a dead ringer. Great memories.

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 10:15 AM
haha -- what are you two 13? Break it up or you will get detention and I will tell yoru parents..

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 10:11 AM
Vanilla

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 10:04 AM
Hmmm, in the Bucket list Jack Nicolson says, "Never trust a fart" that kind of sure? ;-)

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 10:01 AM

man boobs

Liar....don't tell this doesn't turn you on:

OMG Atlantis that is gross!!! laugh laugh

Why? At least he properly wears a bra, unlike many others. You should be complementing this sort of decency. :wink:

....or maybe you desire man boobs raw naked? rofl

...or how about a bra with the nipples cut out? *Barf*rofl

I like the alert look on his face. I bet nothing escapes his notice..he is like a Ninja!

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 09:55 AM
Edited by Spartan1968 on Sun 05/17/09 09:56 AM

man boobs

Liar....don't tell this doesn't turn you on:

OMG -- that is arguably the most homorous thing I have seen today! It disgusts me and yet I cant stop looking at it!

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 09:53 AM
The angry been there, done that, had a horrible life worse than yorus or anyone elses and I expect every person to try to rape pillage or steal from me type of profiles turn me off. They always have an slight to moderately aggressive tone to them and you just know the author is a cold bitter person that is best given wide clearance. I almost want to e-mail them just for giggles but then I remember that karma is a ***** and just move to the next one..lol

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 10:30 PM

The Woman's Correction Center is in Marysville. It is called, by lingo, as "Marysville" only.

I'm sorry, but thast is the only reason I've ever heard of it. (I work for the courts)

Did you know Ohio has over thirty prisons????

Wow...thats a lot of criminals.

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 10:14 PM
I cant believe those lines didnt work...the gal must have been a lesbian or somethind (sarcasm on).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9