Community > Posts By > richardking

no photo
Tue 01/06/15 11:02 AM
That is really funny actually even though it's not the sort of joke I'll make up.

no photo
Sat 01/03/15 02:42 PM
This might seem like a silly question and to some degree it is. But, I think that the OP's asking this because of a bigger problem. There's nothing wrong with being a responsible pet-owner and you should look after your animals. However, what I think the OP's trying to say is that from his own experience that the women with dogs who he dated could've been using pets as an excuse when in fact they weren't interested and some women do this.

Here's what sways my choice. If you invite them out and they say they can't go out because they are taking their dog for a walk then I lose interest. However, if they say they want to and invite me to walk with her and her dog, then that's attractive.

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 02:10 PM
Age difference is no problem for me. I am happy to date younger by a good decade and also older by a decade. I do however have my boundaries. Not because of maturity, but because too bigger difference just doesn't feel right. You've got to be comfortable in the relationship.