Community > Posts By > doncross79

doncross79's photo
Fri 10/24/14 03:36 PM

Im sure you could say the samr. I can only speak for myself though. Guys lying about where they're from, who they really are, what they're really looking for. Just sad. We only have so much time on this earth.. why waste it this way? I wish I could meet someone who is honest.. anyhow. Just venting.. sry.
frustrated

This whole topic is an example of what I've encountered here on mingle. The very few and far between "normal" guy has even become a slut. I have just about had it with this site and all the lying scums on it!!
Someone should re-define the word love.
Its so easy to say the same about some of the gals on here.

i dont realy believe in tht word "love"nighther believe in its existance,all of this things is so anouying,just do anything u could to make ur self hapi tht all,no body is perfect but hey!!!Lets try and be real.

doncross79's photo
Wed 10/22/14 02:16 PM

If you are just looking for a man for friendship, why does his race or age matter! As a friend of mine said to me today, whenever a white man dates a black woman, she is usually a very successful women, and whenever you see a white woman dating a black man, he is usually the bottom of the barrel!

everyone has his/her choice of date,dont u tink u are a bit far on this hmm??

doncross79's photo
Wed 10/22/14 02:01 PM

Does anyone feel the same way? So hard 2 find the right one ehh

is so hard yes....
and too many players.......

so it was with women,but i believe tht tru ones dose exist,wen u walk pass ur own line then u will have rest.

doncross79's photo
Wed 10/22/14 06:34 AM
u will only got wot u want tht if u are sincer to ur self

doncross79's photo
Wed 10/22/14 06:23 AM
my kind of life,will be glade.

doncross79's photo
Tue 10/21/14 05:42 PM
how i wish tht love everly exist,but why do people run after something tht is not in existance hmmm?

doncross79's photo
Tue 10/21/14 05:03 PM
working and at thesame time lonly hmmm,pls try and be real to ur self,everyone here is an adult so tell me wot u need,l mean ME!!!!

doncross79's photo
Tue 10/21/14 06:52 AM
ADD me on facebook so we chat ok.

doncross79's photo
Tue 10/21/14 05:52 AM
hy,Add/join me in facebook(crossanuka)so we can chat ok

doncross79's photo
Tue 10/21/14 05:07 AM
love is 100%different to sex,take for instance,u saw a girl with naked beautyful body,all tht will go in ur mind is how can i get to sex this girls and wen u get inher tht is all,but love is emotional,like u saw a girl very dicsent in dressing and how she deal with peopl and her caracter,all tht will enter in ur mind is tht she will make a good mother gradgualy u started growning in love with her not to have sex with her but to keep her for ur self for enternity,tht is love.

doncross79's photo
Tue 10/21/14 04:10 AM
every human needs a partner,but how do one meets his or her real one,sometimes i fill like staying alone but yet u need someone to talk to,pls be real if u want to be with me.