Community > Posts By > DonQuixote02

DonQuixote02's photo
Fri 07/15/16 09:18 AM
You consider 38+ to be "older, more mature"? What are you... 25? Some knockouts I've had the privilege of seeing were still VERY hot at 62-65!

DonQuixote02's photo
Fri 07/15/16 09:08 AM
Update: The four profiles I referred to in my initial post are no longer appearing... they have been replaced by 15 (!) repeating profiles, most of whom aren't even in my state! Is this what I'm paying for?

DonQuixote02's photo
Wed 07/13/16 02:08 PM
I have the same four ladies showing up when I click on Match. After I cycle through these four, I will get between 5 and 8 new profiles, then the same four show up again (in consecutive order, no less!), then I get to view a few new ones, and so forth, ad infinitum. I have clicked "No" (not interested) every time, but this has occurred at least forty times, now. How do I get rid of these four profiles permanently?

DonQuixote02's photo
Sun 06/05/16 02:11 PM
Hi. I'm new to the forums, and not quite sure I've got the hang of it, but wanted to answer the "what is the purpose of using this site"?
Simply, friendship.. and lately, the fascinating posts. Although stated in humor, there is a lot of collective wisdom here!