Community > Posts By > hendrixnora

hendrixnora's photo
Thu 02/26/09 09:30 AM
now i'm lonely and even though i love my babies more then anything in this world i wish that i could just have some adult conversation.

hendrixnora's photo
Thu 02/26/09 09:28 AM
i have a really great one!!!!! i got married to my x husband a week and a half after knowing him. the even bigger catch is that he likes men more then i do and i like women more then he does.lol that didn't last long but i got prego a month after we got married. lessons are sometimes learned the hardest ****in way there is, a hardcore dose of life

hendrixnora's photo
Wed 02/25/09 02:41 PM
it doesn't seem like too long ago that i was that age and was asking my mom for the same thing. she was one of those liberal thinking moms who didn't think that's what her little girl wanted to do. lol it's all about trust my friend. if you show him that you trust him he's more likely to let you in on what he's doing but if you trust too much you're likely to be blindsided too. it's a double sided sword. sit down and talk to him and let him know how you feel and see if he opens up to you. i didn't get prego till i was married and that was by choice. it's about comunication, education and trust. kids have sex regardless of what you think or want. good luck with that

hendrixnora's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:26 PM
lol most of the chicks your age are out screwing around with men twice their age so that they feel socially excepted. good luck on your search dear