Community > Posts By > fenway2k

fenway2k's photo
Fri 08/09/13 02:16 AM
We can speculate all day about race and intent yada yada yada....the issue is not about that.

It's not even about the another dead thug theme the poster originally intended.

This is about law enforcement being consistent in the performance of its duties and being accountable if you are not.

Does anyone remember the Texas 7? All ruthless killers who escaped prison, robbed a gun store, killed cops, left notes saying they would kill again...all were recaptured without incident, the only exception being one who took his own life rather than go back to prison.

In fact, two more escaped convicts from a Texas jail were recaptured without incident.

My point is that law enforcement is trained to handle these incidents without loss of life...except when it comes to 'thugs'.

There needs to be more consistency in how these situations are handled...now that's actually dealing with a pertinent, factual issue rather than the same ole mundane "It's not fair that Black people can call each other --ggers but I can't" issue.

So how do we fix it?

fenway2k's photo
Wed 09/21/11 04:46 PM
Now THAT.....was funny!

fenway2k's photo
Tue 03/29/11 02:33 PM
I got some deodorant yesterday....The instructions said remove top and push up bottom....My a$$ really hurts but everytime I fart the room smells awesome!

fenway2k's photo
Tue 03/29/11 02:31 PM
If you had to eat another human being to survive, do you think they would taste like their ethnic background? Are Mexicans spicy? Do you have to have chips and salsa before you bite into one? Chinese people: are you hungry 30 minutes later for more? Black people:do we taste like chicken and would we want to use plenty of hot sauce?

fenway2k's photo
Tue 03/29/11 02:29 PM
I never get jealous when I see My "EX" with someone else. Cuz my parents always taught me to give my "USED TOYS" to the "LESS FORTUNATE".

fenway2k's photo
Tue 03/29/11 09:48 AM
I hate old people at weddings always pokin me and sayin "You're next." So, I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

fenway2k's photo
Fri 10/08/10 10:58 PM
This is what I am reading:

8 Look-Alikes

The Study: Do Married Couples Start to Look Alike Study
Conducted By: Psychologist Robert Zajonc at the University of Michigan

For this study 110 participants were presented with random photographs of faces, and were instructed to match the men with the women who most closely resembled each other. Two dozen of the photographs were of couples when first married and another two dozen were of the same couples 25 years later. The judges were able to match husbands and wives far more often when the couples were older than when they were younger.

Interesting Fact: The results could not be explained but there were some possible explanations. The first was diet with the thinking that if both partners eat a high fat diet, their faces will both tend to look chubby. Another explanation was environment such as sunshine that would affect the skin in similar ways. A third explanation was predisposition with the idea that people are more likely to choose partners who will grow to look like them. The most popular explanation was empathy. People grow to look similar because they are empathizing with each other so the couple would copy each other’s facial expressions. Then over time because of all the empathizing, their faces come to look more similar.

fenway2k's photo
Sat 08/14/10 12:46 AM

were you raised on a chicken farm?
cuz you sure know how to raise a ****.
(;

Ok, I'll bite. raise a what? egg?
Obviously that one flew by me so fast I missed it in the blink.

I can't believe no one helped this poor person out...

The missing word is word that starts with a 'c' and can describe both a chicken and a male organ....

fenway2k's photo
Sat 08/14/10 12:42 AM

Wanna play army? lie down & i'll blow u

OMG if a woman used that on me I would either think I'd have died and went to Heaven....

Or I would start looking for Ashton Kutcher

fenway2k's photo
Fri 08/13/10 08:00 PM

HAHAHA, that's funny. cuz I was thinkn of a diffrnt ring.

LOL...Of course you were!

fenway2k's photo
Fri 08/13/10 07:58 PM
THIS is the Blonde Joke of The Day:

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"

The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "

Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

fenway2k's photo
Fri 08/13/10 07:54 PM
Two blondes ran into a wall.....

You'd think at least one of them would have seen it coming.

fenway2k's photo
Fri 08/13/10 07:51 PM
After having one of those all night, all-drunk, super parties, a man wakes up the next afternoon and notices that he has a couple of rings on his penis. So he goes to the doctor to get it checked out.

After the exam and tests, the doctor comes back and says, "I got good news and bad news."

"And what's that?" the man asked through a major hangover.

"The good news is that the red ring is lipstick."

"And what's the bad?"

"The brown ring is chewing tobacco."

fenway2k's photo
Sat 08/07/10 05:53 PM
Really? I thought it was the women trying to suffocate me that gave me the stiff neck...lol!

fenway2k's photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:15 PM
Not to me

But maybe to my sister

fenway2k's photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:11 PM
full

fenway2k's photo
Fri 02/05/10 02:16 PM
indifferent huh

Hey! I resemble that remark!

fenway2k's photo
Fri 02/05/10 02:10 PM
surprised surprised tears tears tears

OMG but number 11 describes my last relationship!

fenway2k's photo
Fri 02/05/10 02:03 PM
----- Did You Ever Wonder........?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's ***."

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the car pool lane?

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their *** when they ask where the bathroom is?

Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

What do you call male ballerinas?

Can blind people see their dreams? Do they dream??

If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?

Why does the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
Stop singing and read on . . . . . .. . . . .

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

Why do they call it an asteroid! when it 's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your ***?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?

fenway2k's photo
Fri 02/05/10 02:01 PM
Now THAT is funny!!!!!laugh laugh laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5