Community > Posts By > singh28143

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 10:35 PM
@ Tia It's easy to say but hard to digest...

Now I will love that girl to whom... my parents will say to marry ...will give 100% to my wife... But sorry I can't make a girlfriend again...

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 02:11 AM
I would like to add my story too

I loved a girl when I was in 9th class and she was in 8th.... I proposed her after 1 year and she said no....

But I was not able to get away from her. I had done many mad things 4 her.. Even u can't imagine a guy can do this much... Let it be... I again proposed here in my 11th class and she said yes.... She was scared as I m Sikh and she is rajput...

Then I went to pune for engineering and she was doing graduation from hometown... 3 years went very good and sweet... I even once tore my arm for her and remained in hospital for 3 days because just she said can u do this for me.... That's how much I loved her...

But in my fourth year of engineering... Suddenly she started behaving differently... I thought it may be due to family tension.... But when I got there finally after my engineering, I was told by my friend that she is dating someone else...

That's was like my death foe me... Seriously... Why she was continuing relationship with me when she is dating someone.... I asked her and what she replied... You wouldn't believe it....

She said she loves me a lot but she needs some spice in life... I never done sex and all with her... Ya so. Even touching and hugging.. That's it... She was expecting more than this... I never thought she would cheat me for intimacy only.... That day I left her....

Still she calls me once in a month... But I never receive her call.... I still love her like a mad.. But I cannot trust her anymore.... And I will not love any girl again in my life ever....

This is all my life story.... Sad one