Community > Posts By > OnNewJourney

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 12:46 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Sun 11/16/14 01:04 PM

Y'know, I've seen this attitude before... from another poster, on another site, who's initials would be C.D.

Only a few will know this reference, and that's OK. But... don't you concur?

:laughing: rofl :laughing:

You've seen it online. I know someone with a similar attitude in person. It is interesting to be asked the same questions by someone miles away, but with identical attitude.
Of all women in Hamilton he has found me. About two months after becoming a widow. My reply might have hurt him emotionally, but that's nothing compared to reactions of his (now ex) wife and mistress. Not to mention legal expenses. That hurt him the most. Poor little one...

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 12:34 PM

LOL...btw, who is getting the 10.000 Euros ? :tongue:

Lawyers. winking

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 12:27 PM

Humbly--- I Thank You!! That's the Kindest Compliment i have got in a long time!! Others on here are the greatest and i couldn't have made it this far Without All of You!!(graywolf)

It is not a compliment, but you're welcome. I like Mingle crowd too.smile2

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 12:21 PM
Talking about survival brought back some memories. A good friend of mine tried to save lives of very ungrateful people and ended up going through two amputations. They didn't even ask if he recovered. Perhaps that's why he ceased all contacts and disappeared? Makes me wonder if some people were worth saving...

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 12:08 PM

Wolf, you mentioned thieves...
What if one comes to your cave to steal your heart?winking
(How) would you defend yourself? LOL

sad blushing Actually and honestly that is one thing (my heart) that can't be stolen! I give it freely, only time and misusing my heart can harden it! brokenheart This goes only for Women, children and animals!winking

I wish you to put that heart of gold into gentle hands. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 12:02 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Sun 11/16/14 12:02 PM

yuck... I just poured cream into my coffee...lol... thanks for the visual..noway .. going back to drinking my coffee black..:wink: laugh laugh

Talking about visual... some mugs are really something different.
I've seen those mugs with nipples and wondered if it has to do something with a cream? Perhaps it's not what it is about.
Hmmm...??? Oh! Mmmm! Now I got it! LOL
oops Santa doesn't read forums, does he?blushing

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 11:52 AM
Wolf, you mentioned thieves...
What if one comes to your cave to steal your heart?winking
(How) would you defend yourself? LOL

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 11:45 AM

Sorry that my word games offend you. It was not my intention, English is my second language.

I'll wager that my address is in Brno, Czech Rep.
I'll wager that my hopefully soon to be ex-wife lives in Poznan, Poland
I'll wager that you are allowed to contact her with your divorce attorney, you would actually do me a favour:o) However your attorney would be pretty useless in Poland.
I'll wager that she is aware of my wish not to be married to her since June 2010 when we she went back to her hometown Poznan!! Yes, it's that long ago. But as I said, I'm lazy about it, does not mean much to me.

Further on, I do know that I can force it through via attorneys, I didn't seek for help in legal matters here, but thanks anyway. This attorney would cost me an arm and both legs but will be the last resort…..

All I wanted to know was the reasoning behind divorce papers. Not involving me and my life as a person.What I find interesting is that people read what they want and fill in the rest by themselves like you Mr Gnome.
Well done!

Others that think I want to control my wife or for whateverxuckedup reason, get a life beyond the keyboard….

I guess you just replied to your own 10 000 Euros question about throwing money. LOL
See? It's good to save money. You'll need it for that unfinished business of yours. :-)
Yes, we've got lives, but thanks for such a nice wish. Perhaps you should try it too?

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 11:32 AM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Sun 11/16/14 11:35 AM

.. I have some precious metals.. to trade with.. I have.. a stand alone fireplace... to keep warm and cook on..
.... my upstairs pantry.. is always stocked up...
.. I have shelves in my mechanical room.. in the basement.... full of groceries.. my stockpile.... it truly looks like a little mini convenience store...lol... I have a generator in my shop... I do not own a gun... my son has a wide variety of . knifes..
... we have a crossbow and just.. compound bows in the shop as well...
.. I can fish... and fillet a fish..
.... but I can't trap.. wouldn't know how to skin an animal.... I can make a fire out of nothing if I had to...
... so I suppose I can last for..hmmm
. taking rationing into account... maybe 6 months..... maybe.... after that I'm eating milo.....lol..jk.milo..
seriously don't look at me like that milo...awww.. come here boy I was just kidding...lol
biggrin Precious medals would be un-edible trinkets! And as far as milo goes (native americans ) indians always had dogs around for an alarm system or if hunting was off!! Run Milo run!!rofl oops :angel:

rofl

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 11:29 AM

.. I have some precious metals.. to trade with.. I have.. a stand alone fireplace... to keep warm and cook on..
.... my upstairs pantry.. is always stocked up...
.. I have shelves in my mechanical room.. in the basement.... full of groceries.. my stockpile.... it truly looks like a little mini convenience store...lol... I have a generator in my shop... I do not own a gun... my son has a wide variety of . knifes..
... we have a crossbow and just.. compound bows in the shop as well...
.. I can fish... and fillet a fish..
.... but I can't trap.. wouldn't know how to skin an animal.... I can make a fire out of nothing if I had to...
... so I suppose I can last for..hmmm
. taking rationing into account... maybe 6 months..... maybe.... after that I'm eating milo.....lol..jk.milo..
seriously don't look at me like that milo...awww.. come here boy I was just kidding...lol

Oh, no. LOL

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 11:14 AM
Welcome to Mingle. I hope you will find your lovely lady. Perhaps there is Brunhilda on Mingle waiting for you. Fate has mysterious ways of connecting people... I wish you good luck!

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 10:56 AM

good native american indian question. :tongue:
drinks Like that answer!! Remember,all is gone, leaves for toiletpaper, stores empty, All is left is (skills). (Leave Jiggilo and prostitution out please!!) oops :angel:

I could get by nicely. I can hunt, fish, build simple furniture, paint, sew, upholster, care for children, make beef jerky, cook, clean, wash clothes by hand, iron with non electrical iron, give haircuts, milk cows, gather eggs, feed farm animals, and more....so I could get along just fine !

In case of a global mess I am going south. I'll bring some tools, few good knives, non-electrical type writer and a smile of someone who's been there. Joke! LOL Don't block me now! Nooooooo, what have I done!? Again!?! Oh... brokenheart tears

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 10:40 AM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Sun 11/16/14 10:40 AM

What's bad with winter dating is the "holiday season" pressure. Say you meet someone in October & both like the other enough to start seeing each other regularly: before you know it there's the question of will you see each other on Thanksgiving? Then there's Christmas: gifts?, for each other, for the other's family you might be visiting?? (what's worse than being introduced to family during the holidays?) Then lawd-a-mercy, there's New Year's & Valentines.

Just too many holidays during winter that bring up all kinds of emotional/mental landmines for a beginning relationship...

That just adds excitement to it.
Also, there's no reason to claim boredom in the relationship.
And it really tests the relationship. If you make it through the holidays
still together...YAYYY!:thumbsup:

You will go through landmines sooner or later, so what difference does it make... oh, wait, there is one - warm touch feels so good on a cold winter evening. blushing

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 10:34 AM
Santa baby...:angel:

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 10:09 AM
OK, now I know. :laughing:

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 10:04 AM

Not a dog here....just act like one from time to time....think Beach can just speak for himself.

Scoob don't join those who are already too hard on you. You don't deserve it. Everyone is a bit damaged. You are OK Scoob.winking

no photo
Sun 11/16/14 10:01 AM

lol beach you really have a way with words.......the women must be lining up at your door...lol:tongue:

laugh laugh Oh (I think) I can get away with that Leigh just gets me (she doesn't always like me) but she gets me.

I sooooooooo do...bigsmile

@ milflove ...Beats being called a mihf...:angel:

flowers smitten ........but what's a "mihf"?

opposite of love....

Got it! Lust? LOL

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 11:45 PM

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 11:39 PM

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 11:39 PM

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25