Community > Posts By > corvettea

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:17 AM

Is he a Virgin ???? Lmao
Honestly, a few young (virgins) men have told me that they want to learn from an older woman for several reasons. 1. she will be patient 2. older women in great shape are a turn-on 3. our confidence is hot 4. no mama want a baby drama 5.we DO know things! 6. some young ladies want to be "the Kardashians, expecting jewelry & outrageous stuff from young men. I got all my own bling & hot car.A man is not a walking bank. To me, I have the "cake" He's the "icing" Take Care.

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:05 AM
Hi, thank you for answering, that is so true, I know of a married couple that the husband is 10yrs. older & than his wife, he retired early, and she still has to work another 10 yrs, Although she she "jokes" about it, you can hear the resentment in her voice. She also has a bad heart, bit has to keep working. Neither one takes care of themselves (no wild, hot sex there) younger men like me, and I'm flattered, but I'm looking for more. Take Care!

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:04 AM
Hi, thank you for answering, that is so true, I know of a married couple that the husband is 10yrs. older & than his wife, he retired early, and she still has to work another 10 yrs, Although she she "jokes" about it, you can hear the resentment in her voice. She also has a bad heart, bit has to keep working. Neither one takes care of themselves (no wild, hot sex there) younger men like me, and I'm flattered, but I'm looking for more. Take Care!

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 05:58 AM
You're so naughty LOL!

corvettea's photo
Fri 10/31/14 06:36 PM
Does older women, younger men work out in the long run?

1 3 Next