Community > Posts By > corvettea

corvettea's photo
Fri 11/07/14 05:23 AM

Is it true that men are few to a point that women are now feeling comfortable to date married man.
No, it's not true, there are plenty of men. I call that "LAZY" dating, it's hard to stay alone & watch everyone else in pairs (Noah's ArK) but I want the right man for me, so I'm developing my good points & working on the weak ones, & getting in better shape all the way around, body, mind & spirit so when we meet & we WILL, I'll be ready to give & receive real love, not just LUST. Love & Lust together is DYNAMITE! I know some single peeps that say" He/She is married, but I'm not" You're still helping someone to break their vows. You have to earn your way out of a marriage. Besides, a true 'goddess" does not accept CRUMBS OFF ANOTHER WONAN'S TABLE!

corvettea's photo
Thu 11/06/14 06:03 PM

I could never date a younger man. 10 years is the most I would ever go but not more. I think the statement that "age is just a number" is ridiculous. We can kid ourselves all we want but as we age; we have more health issues, we aren't as active, we are more prone to injuries; need more rest, can't eat the way we used to, don't like loud music, etc. May/September romances don't work. I have seen lots of people on here say yes they do but within a year after trying; they say never again. Me; I would be embarassed to be seen with a much younger man as I have a repuation to uphold not only as military woman but as a peace officer and teacher of children. I could think of a thousand reasons not to date a younger man but can't think of one reason why I would want to date them. I have no wish to be a "mommy" to a younger man. Ewww
I agree, 9-10 years is the most I'd go, it's just that men my age seem to be waiting for a younger woman, and talk to me, but that's it.

corvettea's photo
Thu 11/06/14 05:58 PM

Is he a Virgin ???? Lmao

Do virgins tickle your fancy?
not really, but everyone has to learn.

corvettea's photo
Thu 11/06/14 07:04 AM

how old r u? be honest?
Hi, I will be 60 in 2015, my profile pic was taken in May of this year. I work out {like crazy} don't smoke, don't drink. Practice Yoga. Age is in the mind too. Take care!

corvettea's photo
Thu 11/06/14 07:03 AM

I'm 67...statement of fact! glasses
You look beautiful!

corvettea's photo
Thu 11/06/14 06:46 AM
Every time a man/woman purposley sets out to hurt the other, or show dominance over the other, you've just lost a piece of your soul/self. Someone either hurt you badly, or you learned about "love" from bad examples. As a woman/Mom I hear a lot of pain & hurt in your comment. Open your heart & mind so when real love appears in your life, you'll recognize it. I don't know you, but I want you to be happy, Corvettea.

corvettea's photo
Tue 11/04/14 08:07 AM

I am about to become an uncle again and when I told my parents that my sister has been posting pictures of her baby on Facebook and even a picture that was taken recently when she went for a scan they were shocked. I honestly don't know if she's made these pictures public or if they are just for people on her friends list but don't know if that's the point.

There are people that even post pictures of their kids on here and these are the same people that complain about perverts. What is your opinion about this?
You are so right! This has my blood pressure boiling! You NEVER put up pics. of minors on any sites. I HATE to see innocent children on dating sites. PROTECT them. This does not make me want to date you, I worked with a woman that used her 2 pre-teen daughters as her profile pic. She's using them as BAIT. Some Mom, I want to ***** Slap her!

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:39 PM

I am 61 yrs old and find most women my age still stuck on the possessive thing, single minded and singly determined to find a monogamous and monotonous relationship. What I suggest is they focus on loving the moment they are in and stop worrying about the rest of your life. It will take care of itself. Especially if you have the kind of friend you will find standing with you in the man you have unconditionally loved and supported. Don't label it, no conditions, no rules no boundary's, just devotion and appreciation that there is love present to be had and shared! As I tell everyone, 'Love Me While I'm Here'!
You haven't met the right Vixen yet!

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:38 PM

There arewomen older than myself, on these forums,
that blow me away. They are sexy, smart, classy, fun, etc.,etc.

AND THEY ALL LIVE 1000 MILES AWAY!!!!sad
you're handsome, where do you live?

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:36 PM

Yes indeed, we older guys have the experience and desires to make older' ladies our friends and often more. Being open, friendly and receptive to friendships helps a lot.

I won't engage with married men looking for something on the side. I don't want what belongs with or to someone else. This is the way I choose to run MY life and is only my opinion, and I realize other people do not agree with it, but it's worked fine for me. I especially would not like to be involved with someone who is willing to cheat on the one he already has to enjoy himself. Wonder what that type of person would do to me if I was the one he was married to? Why be married if you don't choose to be faithful to the one you already have?
I like you, I won't accept crumbs from another woman's table! If he/she does it with you, then he/she will do it to you.

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:29 PM

@djgibson62
I know exactly what you mean, and as a female. I'm 76, Young for my age as for being healthy,active, etc. Widowed, and can not believe the
posts from guys in their 30's and 40's, even 20's. Lets get real here. 5 or 10 years, maybe. 30 or 40 years ? No way. They want something or just being funny, and most of us probably didn't come here just to hear somebody say something they thought as "a laugh"
And why the ones that live 2,000 or 3,000 miles away? Chances of that working? (Maybe some) ) Personally don't need to ask for anything, money wise, and not intending to give any. Would be nice to have some one close to same age, just like to meet another nice, decent percent to start. And then never know what can happen. But at very least you might make nice friend. Think I'm just feeling discouraged. Oh well, good luck to everybody. And I have had a few good laughs, while reading some of your posts. Some are humerous, and uplifting, we all need that sometimes. :smile:
Hi Ms. Cher, you look AMAZING! A lot of these men already have a woman they see, I think some of them just like to flirt, or see if they still can attract a beautiful lady like yourself. I don't let them waste my time, no phone call, then Bye,Bye Birdie! Good luck to you.

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:27 PM

Give me an older woman every time
Cuz they don't yell and they don't tell
and they're grateful as hell
So give me an older woman every time
"grateful?" I know it's a joke, but A lot of us older ladies really take excellent care of ourselves, we don't need to be "grateful" to anyone. It IS very flattering when a handsome, beautiful male appreciates all my hard work! After having my marriage go down the tubes, it felt GREAT to be lusted after by a young, good looking man, I'm just saying...

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:06 PM
corvettea

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 10:08 AM

Dare I say something back on the topic...hmmmm...why not...really any relationship has challenges, regardless of age,...too big of an age gap could be a problem,...if he is 21 and she's 41...unless she ages gracefully it could be a problem...in 25 years...she may be retired and he would be still working...most men I know seem to be going pretty strong at 46...but most women at 66 are kinda not...hmmm...but love is a strange thing...my dad always said love is a meeting of two minds...in the mental world there really is no age gap...lots of smart young ones and lots of dumb old ones...and vice-versa...

I totally agree with what you're saying but wonder how many 66 year old women you know, maybe you're right about 'most' women that age, I'm 62 and work out regularly at the gym. From my personal experience a person's lifelong lifestyle can have an enormous effect on their biological age compared to their chronological age - I'm sure I am fitter than most women (& men) in their 40s but that's also because a lot of people seem to totally let themselves go.
I understand what ou mean, no offense taken, I work out cause I love it, and the benefits are great, if a younger man wants to take me out & I dig him, then why not? Take Care.

looking at you and reading what you wrote is refreshing... I am only 12 years younger than you and I certainly hope I carry myself as well as you... I should have used the word "some" instead of " most"..my sincere apologies if I offended you or anyone..flowerforyou ... I can say that when I was 42 I dated a man who was 27 for a bit...we got along great for the most part...but It was really awkward in public...I bailed on that one, mainly cause mentally we did not click...no regrets.. Best wishes to anyone that wants to give it a shot though:wink:

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 10:02 AM
Hi, no virgins, but experience & being taught is always good for everyone. Young men are sometimes in a rush, they need to learn to slow down, & let both enjoy the experience. I think 2 days would be cool.

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 10:00 AM

Hi if I was with you I would never leave you sexy xx

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 09:54 AM

Ohhhh... I want to be a bowl of icing right now...lol.. so badly..lmao...

.. can you elaborate on these things older women know!.. pictures and diagrams would help..lmaoflowerforyou
This older lady can teach you some techniques that can drive a woman wild, even if you are good, there's always new things to learn. I;m just saying...

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:24 AM

Depends on the character of each person, commited ness , and degree of each person in the relationship. So quick answer is "Maybe so, maybe not!"
Hi thanks for your view point, I agree with you, I'll be 60 in March, & I would date a man 45 and older. It is so nice to be appreciated by a gentlemen of any age LOL! You are a very pretty lady too, do young men ask you out, & what is too young for you?

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:21 AM
Edited by corvettea on Sun 11/02/14 06:21 AM

think wisely when one allow another to penetrate one self.
''

uh hum...

this is the post YOU FIRST responded to...

and again, this post was CERTAINLY not AIMED at YOU!

did you happen to notice the post mine followed?

it was basically a sad dear gullible naive female soul bemoaning that a young had knocked her up and than ran off, and now she has a child to care for alone...

what you smokin...

please do share! YOU should be careful whom YOU "Penetrate" It's a 2-way street. Darlin.

corvettea's photo
Sun 11/02/14 06:19 AM

Is he a Virgin ???? Lmao

she will teach himlaugh
In some cultures, the young men/boys are taught by selected women of the tribe/village to teach them about the art of love, could that count for the low divorce rate in some cultures? What a cool job LOL!