Community > Posts By > cajunman1985

cajunman1985's photo
Mon 06/08/15 11:29 AM
My profile name first part: cajunman is because I live in southern U.S.A. in Louisiana and my heirtage is french, Celtic, English, German, and Spanish. The second part 85 is part of my birth year 1985. I have variation of this username on other sites, too.

cajunman1985's photo
Mon 06/08/15 11:03 AM
I have heard so much unsatified Win 8 users. I never upgraded to Win 8. I stuck have Win 7 but I do want to try Win 10 when I can afford it.

cajunman1985's photo
Mon 06/08/15 09:52 AM
Sometimes I give out my cell number after a few messages. I also give out my e-mail address. But I want to get to know a woman on here.

cajunman1985's photo
Mon 06/08/15 08:27 AM
I have mostly been playing Batman Arkham series games. I wish I could afford to buy Batman Arkham Knight and also upgrade my video card to be able to play it.

cajunman1985's photo
Mon 06/08/15 07:34 AM

Guys, have you heard that ONLY a limited number of people will be saved. All other people will perish after the coming Judgement Day because "punishment for sin is DEATH". This is the Holy Law of God.

Now ponder:

(1) Why did God choose some people to be saved?
(2) Why you did NOT choose God to be saved?
(3) Is it fair to save only a limited number of people?

Any ideas?

(1) God doesn't choose "some' people to be saved.
(2) A person doesn't necassarily choose to be "saved". They choose to obey the almighty God, and in turn yeah.
(3) There isn't a limited number of people that will be saved.

Punishment for sin is death, but Jesus already took your punishment. There is nothing you can do that would be greater then what has already been done for you.
I agree with him. You choosing to obey God or not will determine where you go. Whether it be straight up to heaven, into purgatory, or straight down to hell. A lot of Christians do not believe in purgatory.

cajunman1985's photo
Mon 06/08/15 07:13 AM

Have my profile on three..scratch that..four free sites. all about same in my opinion.This one tends to have more global visitors but ya get good at spotting them
I also have a profile on 4 free dating sites and have not had much luck finding a woman who is close by where I live.

cajunman1985's photo
Sun 06/07/15 06:20 PM
Welcome to mingle2! Welcome to Louisiana, too. I have lived in Louisiana my whole life. Do you like living here in Louisiana?

cajunman1985's photo
Sun 06/07/15 04:16 PM
Yes there is true love. Basically what it is you put the needs, feelings, and wants of others before yours. If you love your spouse, children, parents, etc in that way your love is great. You don't need books, or great knowlegde to know what true love is because you know God is love and He sent His son Jesus Christ out of love for us so we can live with Him. You can not know true love without God. God bless!

cajunman1985's photo
Sun 06/07/15 12:25 PM

Is it possible to have 2 real jobs at the same time as a worker? full time? part time?

If OK; why do you really do that? Do you really need it or not?
It is possible to have both a full time and part time job if your family does not have healthcare insurance and you need meds for a family member. Let face it there are many people out there barely making ends meet having to work past retirement because they never saved money because the high costs of living. So do not go bashing the asker of the topic when it is a valid question to bring up.

cajunman1985's photo
Sun 06/07/15 07:12 AM
Welcome to Mingle2! Words of advice watch out for fake profiles and scammers. Other that have fun and happy mingling! waving

cajunman1985's photo
Sun 06/07/15 06:21 AM

You are a young man. Your time is coming. Believe, pray and ask God to bring the suitable woman at the right time. While waiting for her, look around to find a special way to serve God.
I agree to serve the Lord while waiting for the special woman He has for you. I know it's hard too, but God never gives us anything we can not handle alone. He is always guiding us, we just have to listen. God bless!

cajunman1985's photo
Sun 06/07/15 06:10 AM
If I wake up after 8 a.m. its milk in cereal. If its before 8 a.m. its a cup of coffee. Too much caffiene in a day messes with my head.

cajunman1985's photo
Sun 06/07/15 05:37 AM
NTS: Watch what you say or message people, it will bite you in the behind if you say it to the wrong person.

cajunman1985's photo
Sun 06/07/15 05:21 AM
Not bad. I will be going to church later.

cajunman1985's photo
Sat 06/06/15 08:38 PM
It's a never ending thing on the site. Just report it.

cajunman1985's photo
Sat 06/06/15 07:19 PM

Well, there does not seem to be any men here that turn me on, and I guess I am not an interest to anyone, so I'm out.
You sell yourself short. Patience is the key for the guy to come to you.

cajunman1985's photo
Sat 06/06/15 05:33 PM
What are your thoughts on the upcoming release of Windows 10?

cajunman1985's photo
Sat 06/06/15 04:51 PM
waving

cajunman1985's photo
Sat 06/06/15 04:33 PM
You're welcome

cajunman1985's photo
Sat 06/06/15 04:02 PM

I don't think I have many topics I don't talk about honestly...
I think my least favorite it to gossip about someone, yes, I will make comments but to really bash and trash someone just isn't my cup of tea...
I agree with you about not wanting to bash someone.