Community > Posts By > cajunman1985

cajunman1985's photo
Sat 06/06/15 03:56 PM
Welcome to mingle and watch out for fake profiles. Happy mingling!

cajunman1985's photo
Sat 06/06/15 07:55 AM

Turn ons in a woman: Christian with good morals and values, caring and kind personality, motherly type, older than me, nice boobs, nice butt

what do you mean by ' mortherly' type. ive heard that a few times and I don't know what it really means. could you explain please?
It means she nurturing to kids. A woman who wants to be a mother.

okay, thank you. flowerforyou

some guys say they want a woman to mother them, I don't know what they mean.
You're welcome and really I do not want a woman to mother me because I get enough of it from my own mother. Oh another turn in a woman: being curvy.

exactly. so I don't understand why some men want to be mothered.
Makes them feel secure to know a woman will take care of them similar to their mother is my guess.

cajunman1985's photo
Sat 06/06/15 06:45 AM

Turn ons in a woman: Christian with good morals and values, caring and kind personality, motherly type, older than me, nice boobs, nice butt

what do you mean by ' mortherly' type. ive heard that a few times and I don't know what it really means. could you explain please?

okay, thank you. flowerforyou

some guys say they want a woman to mother them, I don't know what they mean.
You're welcome and really I do not want a woman to mother me because I get enough of it from my own mother. Oh another turn in a woman: being curvy.

cajunman1985's photo
Sat 06/06/15 06:13 AM

cajunman1985's photo
Sat 06/06/15 05:52 AM

cajunman1985's photo
Fri 06/05/15 06:34 PM
I am a real guy with real feeling. I have had a bunch of fake women send me messages. I just want to find a nice older woman or one close to my age.

cajunman1985's photo
Fri 06/05/15 12:44 PM

I think women can feel they have missed out as we are hard on ourselves and I for sure sometimes think its near on impossible too find a decent man that will look at a woman over 40 x
Do not be hard on yourself. I am attracted to women in their 40s and I am approaching 30 in a few months. Older women know how to treat guys right.

cajunman1985's photo
Fri 06/05/15 09:04 AM
I agree he needs prayers. It's not right to go do something so trastic to yourself. I am a Catholic Christian and I will never condone or be in support of something like that. Also if anyone comments I am not close-minded, I just have morals and standards. God bless everyone!

cajunman1985's photo
Fri 06/05/15 08:17 AM
If it's free it isn't always crappy. It just your opinion. You should not have to pay to contact a person. A lot of other sites are let downs.

cajunman1985's photo
Thu 06/04/15 07:31 PM
I didn't go to my 10 year reunion and do not regret going. I don't remember much of high school. I keep in touch with my former classmates on FB. I will probably never go to a class reunion.

cajunman1985's photo
Tue 06/02/15 07:19 PM
I do not drink beer.

cajunman1985's photo
Tue 06/02/15 03:36 PM
Any good Christian women in the Houma/Thibodaux area?

cajunman1985's photo
Tue 06/02/15 03:22 PM
Chackbay here

cajunman1985's photo
Fri 05/22/15 01:39 PM
Welcome to the site. What type of relationship you looking for?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next