|
I’m new here and would really love to meet a friendly new person who can show me around, introduce me to some cool places, and help me feel a little more at home.
I’d love to make a genuine new friend along the way!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Matured guy for fun
|
|
|
I’m new here in California and would really love to meet a friendly new person who can show me around, introduce me to some cool places, and help me feel a little more at home.
I’d love to make a genuine new friend along the way!
|
|
|
|
|
|
I’m new here iand would really love to meet a friendly new person who can show me around, introduce me to some cool places, and help me feel a little more at home.
I’d love to make a genuine new friend along the way!
|
|
|
|
|
I’d love to make a genuine new friend along the way!