2pac
Kanye west
J cole
Mac dre
So many more I can't think of.
Hard to say 'best' when it comes to art. Just some of my favorites

Daydreams101's photo
Thu 01/29/15 12:58 AM

Clear black night/ i allow you stars to shine bright/i back away the limelight/keep my artist's soul pure/I am so sure/ that this illness i been giving out has no cure/ a lyricist thats demeanor starting to worsen/my head been thrown about like the headless horseman/ i love hip hop from dj'n mc'n to breakin/ im holding the mic hostage/ good luck the games taken/ i break it down like liam neesan/punch it in the kisser like Jackie gleason/tha way i does it/shows that im lovesick/ but i don't wanna lose that admiration and be loveless/ another song another reflection/ another song checked for correction/ accuracy is key in the delivery/ so i know its stuck in ya memories/ should it be lost/ replay the song its found/ reflect on the villain's somber sound/peek into mind of one from the underground/im encouraged to be famous/ but the media makes each generation shameless/ through this collective/ complex reflective/ this is for real heads/ listeners discretion/

I reflect every hour and every second/then i look in the mirror and face my reflections/i dont have all the answers but plenty questions/then i reflect on the last lesson/

not a thug but i push audio drugs/shootin off hollow tips quips/they still stumblin on rhymes bout slugs/my cousin said i hate you do it for love niggas/ you mc niggas/ you gon see *****/ i told him i hate you fans/ who judge skills by who makin grands/ i understand/ you tapped into they greed/ one mic one love thats all i need/ but you dont see/ so stick to tha radio and b.e.t./ as for me ima be in lair/cookin up something evilly/ i do this easily as long as there's belief in me/ thats why i drop lyrics teasingly/ i want you to need more/ see what i speak for/ as i open each door/ i dunno whats behind em/ but i dont fear it/i go head to head with issues/ thats my warriors spirit/

I have to give you your props. I dig your writing. Fun.

Daydreams101's photo
Thu 01/29/15 12:48 AM

I'm older but love hip hop and rap..no one my age enjoys it. Hate 50s and60s..most clubs for my age dont play rap. There is a message from a rapper

Unfortunately, Rap is the only art form that does not love itself. Music, like other art forms should be timeless. Does a painter stop painting, does a singer stop singing, does a writer stop writing? A true artist will never stop creating. Because it is who they are. It is what makes sense. Creation is their rock to cling to in the storm. Creation is their spirituality whether they realize it or not.

A rapper should be able to rap at any age like a singer or a pianist. It's sad that it is looked Down upon for a mature adult to rap. Rap will never mature, with this silly standard upon it.
Beautiful art form. Where poetry meets instrumental. I absolutely love it.

Daydreams101's photo
Wed 01/14/15 01:06 AM

what if the big bang is a lie, not just theorized,
and designed to fit illusions what's perceived by the eye,
what if over 200 parameters are reasoning why we exist,
tweak one and the population dies
what if first there was thought, energy and dimension,
explaining meditation and those who look for ascension,
explaining our psychics and these life lessons,
suppressing our truth to keep opinions detentioned,
what if the real world consisted of vibration, sound, intelligence,
it's all a mega part of this creation
why the earth is a sphere with a gravity core stationed,
pulling us in with a purpose for engagement,
what if atoms were made up of light, what are we?
and gravitational pulls are the reason for sight?
condensed holograms in this biology hype
and we lie with psychology in the media's stream

what if

I really enjoyed reading everyone's lryics. So much talent. Never stop writing never.

Daydreams101's photo
Wed 01/14/15 12:47 AM
Scrolling through men like a deck of cards.
Dating site commoditized love, business of the heart.
Searching for some to listen, yearning for someone to care.
To shy to say hi.
The right one may have passed by.
The wrong one and all the reasons why.
Exhausted never turns out quite right why even try wasting your life
Time steadily saying bye.
Love and/or lies

Daydreams101's photo
Tue 01/13/15 09:49 PM

I see gullible written on the ceiling.

?

Daydreams101's photo
Tue 01/13/15 09:11 PM
Edited by Daydreams101 on Tue 01/13/15 09:48 PM

most people can't even begin to comprehend just how big the universe is, and our place in it...

We can not comprehend may thing on this 3D plane. Can we imagine 6D?
Have you ever heard the tale about the frogs in the well?

if we have no comprehension of something, then we cannot speculate as what it could be...

no, whats the frog in the well?

True. Therefore,
Just because we can not comprehend does that mean it does not exist? Or insignificant. This fact for me is humbling.

Long story short: there were frogs in a well. From the bottom of the well all the frogs could see was the sky, nothing else. One frog believed that there was something else out there beyond the well, more than the sky. The others frogs dismissed his ideals, and called him crazy. (calling someone crazy is extremely dismissive). The other frogs could only comprehend or believe in what they could see from the bottom of the well.
I'm sure you can find the actual tale online.

Daydreams101's photo
Tue 01/13/15 09:02 PM

I look up and while knowing I am not even a spec in the grand scheme of what is our cosmos. I also remember that I am still where I am with other people whom are just as small. I don't feel insignificant or humble because the universe is so large. Because the meaning of my life is found through my interactions with the other specs whom are close to me. The sky holds beauty and magic for my viewing pleasure. But thats about it.
[/quote

The sky's should not make you feel insignificant nor should you feel the skies are insignificant. You both exist. You both are real(ity).
Everything that exist is equally significant to on another..even thought. Can you humble yourself to that? Maybe, maybe not.
That is One love.

Daydreams101's photo
Tue 01/13/15 08:56 PM

most people can't even begin to comprehend just how big the universe is, and our place in it...

We can not comprehend may thing on this 3D plane. Can we imagine 6D?
Have you ever heard the tale about the frogs in the well?

Daydreams101's photo
Tue 01/13/15 08:50 PM

Most go day to day and never take the time to look up. This superficial world consumes us. Take the time to gaze at the sky that's what's real.

Humbling.

Do not be oblivious to the fact We LIVE on a planet in the universe. There are as many galaxies as there are grains of sand.

You're right.. The only thing real is nature every other thing is fake especially LOVE

Maybe it is not love that is fake. Maybe it is our ideals of what love actually is. Love is a commodity of our society, a profitable business. This has defined and shaped societies ppl definition of love.

You will never know true love, if you never open up to self love.

Daydreams101's photo
Mon 01/12/15 11:56 PM
Most go day to day and never take the time to look up. This superficial world consumes us. Take the time to gaze at the sky that's what's real.

Humbling.

Do not be oblivious to the fact We LIVE on a planet in the universe. There are as many galaxies as there are grains of sand.

Daydreams101's photo
Mon 01/12/15 11:54 PM

Humbling.

Daydreams101's photo
Mon 01/12/15 11:53 PM

Humbling.

Daydreams101's photo
Mon 01/12/15 07:59 PM
Almost every guy on here says they are "down to earth". What does "down to earth" mean to you?

Daydreams101's photo
Tue 01/06/15 12:21 AM
Freedom, spirituality, peace of mind.
Existence
Li Po

Daydreams101's photo
Tue 01/06/15 12:11 AM
Brilliant . I can tell you're an intuitively deep thinker. You are definitely on to something. Refreshing.

Daydreams101's photo
Tue 01/06/15 12:04 AM
I also agree with ryan1962 . the very nature of poetry is to write without law or restriction. Freedom. And is what it is.
Poetry can never be criticized. That is the entire point. Any true poet knows this.
Your poem is full of emotion that many can relate to. i will say that you are talented. You've expressed a common feeling in a brilliant way. Awesome.

A flower isn't concerned with any flowers near or far it just blooms.

Daydreams101's photo
Mon 01/05/15 11:44 PM
I enjoyed your writing. Thanks.