Community > Posts By > evilbabe277

evilbabe277's photo
Sun 01/31/10 02:14 PM
Thanks

evilbabe277's photo
Sun 01/31/10 10:36 AM
Just wanted to say hi to everyone flowers I've been gone a long time just took a little break, but am missing the forums funny how that happens huh....

evilbabe277's photo
Sun 01/31/10 10:32 AM
I would have to say waking up each and everyday was good enough for me in 2009 other than that no one thing pops out, perhaps this will be a better year

evilbabe277's photo
Sun 01/31/10 10:29 AM
The personality tends to change

evilbabe277's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:43 PM
scared something bad always happens to me when I eat cake on my birthday scared so haven't had b-day cake in forever..

evilbabe277's photo
Thu 07/30/09 03:53 PM

which has romantic parts to it, or the movie is romantic movie do you get

-Jealous?
-Reminds you your times like it?
-Angry?
-Happy?
-Sad?
-Outraged?

Hmm none of the above I kinda get a bit horny flowerforyou

evilbabe277's photo
Tue 07/28/09 03:00 PM

Bummer

It sounds a bit back to grade school to me, but when I am faced with someone telling me something about someone else I'm like really lets go talk to so and so face to face and get this cleared up, if they back off its a lie and well if they face the person they are speaking about it normaly gets settled...

evilbabe277's photo
Tue 07/28/09 02:47 PM

How much stock do you put into something someone tells you about someone you like that is not a good thing, do you ask the person if it's true or not or do you just take the word of that person telling you and never get the friend's side?

It's as simple as this, if you are going to listen to the friend verses the one you like whats the sense of liking her when apparently you already don't trust her? Sometimes we have to stop and ask ourselves these little questions... Hope all goes well flowerforyou

evilbabe277's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:23 PM
Can you say attention whore rofl rofl

evilbabe277's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:14 PM
Sitting under a tree on a warm sunny day just holding one another talking about our future plans and what ever else comes along.. It starts to sprinkle lightly hitting our faces, as we look into one anothers eyes so deeply we begin to kiss ever so softly as the world just disappears from us briefly.. blushing Ya thats the ticket

evilbabe277's photo
Thu 07/23/09 03:30 PM
cleaning and being orginized would have to be my OCD

evilbabe277's photo
Thu 07/23/09 03:29 PM

Just stopping by and checking out what is going on here at mingle since I haven't been here for such a long time, doing laundry, and cooking dinner... waving everyone..

You've been missed. I hope you're well. flowerforyou

Awww thank you I have missed my fellow minglers flowerforyou.. I have been well just taking care of my parents and working.. Hope all has been well with you..

evilbabe277's photo
Thu 07/23/09 03:21 PM
I'm good at hiding my feelings to those who don't know me, but once someone gets to know me they see that I tend to wear my feelings on the outside and can tell when something is going on...

evilbabe277's photo
Thu 07/23/09 03:17 PM
Just stopping by and checking out what is going on here at mingle since I haven't been here for such a long time, doing laundry, and cooking dinner... waving everyone..

evilbabe277's photo
Wed 07/22/09 05:26 PM
Hmm I don't like chocolate and I don't really like flowers How about gummy bears bigsmile

evilbabe277's photo
Wed 07/22/09 05:06 PM
Mcdonalds had to put hot on their coffee cups because someone ordered coffee spilled it on themselves and they came up with the bright idea hey my cup isn't telling me there is hot liquid in here.. I don't know about you, but if I ordered coffee and it isn't meant to be ice coffee I'm going to be pretty ticked if it isn't hot slaphead

evilbabe277's photo
Wed 07/22/09 05:00 PM
Candles:

1:Burn candle within sight (hmm should I hide it under my pillow?)
2:Keep out of reach of children and pets (perhaps my cat wants to play with it)
3:Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire (so should I not place it near curtains?) slaphead

Oh ya and the whole lawsuit on the KY jelly business where the woman stated she thought it was jelly you eat hmmm I don't recall ever picking up food items where the condoms are located... Hey hun were out of condoms oh ya were out of jelly for toast also can you pickup some... slaphead

evilbabe277's photo
Wed 07/22/09 04:18 PM
spock hey where is the I'm always right part of the brain they left that out

evilbabe277's photo
Mon 04/20/09 04:09 PM
Ummm hmmm Nope!

evilbabe277's photo
Mon 04/20/09 03:16 PM
scared When the gun is pointed at my head and it's loadedscared

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25