Community > Posts By > grumpeolmn

grumpeolmn's photo
Sat 12/06/14 09:50 PM
yup did that back in 1985, was a lot of fun and lucked out and got in the Minnesota B.A.S.S. state federation tournament, on Gull Lake. Sure got my butt handed to me, I'm more of a River fisherman than lake, since the River is so close, but sure was a lot of fun.

grumpeolmn's photo
Sat 12/06/14 09:47 PM
Thanks for the good wishes 2469nascar, yup call them hornets here also, live in Minnesota race in Wisconsin. ya, story of my life, women just aren't into racing, the few that are are already taken. :)

grumpeolmn's photo
Tue 12/02/14 07:35 PM
Now drag boat racing is crazy, takes more guts than my little four cylinder dirt track car. Sure is fun to watch had a high speed (well was at that time) Bass boat for quite a while, when you are trimmed out a running takes every bit of attention you have to keep from getting in a lot of trouble. You have my admiration. :)

grumpeolmn's photo
Tue 12/02/14 07:21 PM
That is just what I was going to say, you can tell nothing from a short blurb in a profile, so far on another site I have sent out four messages, no answers, to a basic Hi how are you doing today kind of message. It would be nice if I at least got back, a No, not interested.

grumpeolmn's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:19 PM
ya me too, but hopefully with time I'll figure it out too. :)

grumpeolmn's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:15 PM
Hi I'm new here, from the Midwest, just wondering any auto racing fans here? Am looking for one senior lady racing fan in my area, but always like to talk about the sport. :)

grumpeolmn's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:03 PM

happy not a thing wrong with older guys who think and act younger than their age!
glad to know us older guys that still enjoy life, are not thought to be immature, I really don't care , I'm still enjoying life, hope to find a woman that can do the same, and not get caught up in to much drama. :)

grumpeolmn's photo
Tue 11/18/14 07:44 PM
guess I must be an odd ball just am addicted to "the 100" on CW guess the survival thing got interesting, under the circumstances of the story

grumpeolmn's photo
Tue 11/18/14 07:30 PM
opps interstellar I ment, new on here bare with me. :)

grumpeolmn's photo
Tue 11/18/14 07:30 PM
gotta see that one last movie I went to was Fury, sure would not have wanted to be in a tank crew in WWII