no photo
Mon 08/20/07 05:34 PM
such a friendly looking monkey too

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 05:22 PM
nymph? hmmmm. Making notes here.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 05:20 PM
Well, she has that whole dress thing going on. That's news.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 05:15 PM
Hey Gypsy, I had a similar experience, but we didn't make it home yet. She found the whole wedding experience tedious and bothersome.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 05:13 PM
OK I wish you'd keep that fancy dress on for me.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 05:10 PM
Probably become very conscious of the sense of time passing. Which reminds me, does anybody know a word for sense of time passing?

I was thinking maybe it has to contain Chron and maybe cogni, but I just can't put that together well.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 05:07 PM
OK so come on, admit it, who else wants to get married and just hasn't selected the latest wonder-one yet?

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 05:03 PM
That babe rocks. Can you put a little wiggle in with that walk please.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 05:00 PM
Oh yeah, that picture should do it for sure. Nobody will be able to move to the bush topic again. Slam dunk here.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 04:53 PM
oh yeah, wishes with the sparkley wand are definitely in order.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 04:42 PM
yikes

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 04:41 PM
bedroom eyes and bedroom voice all together in the night.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 04:39 PM
Can you put that cutie picture back up, cause the transvestite clown just ain't making the grade.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 04:34 PM
Gypsy has got to be a lot more fun than Bush.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 04:17 PM
Maybe a chute system might resemble more of a hang glider than a standard chute.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 04:09 PM
Ah I had forgotten about this post.

Well, 600 mph is pretty fast, but if they know they can't land safely and they can slow down around 5 or 10 thousand feet with full flaps and all, they can get below 200 mph easy. They have to be below 200 anyway under 10,000 feet usually.

If the plane explodes in the air and you are floating down from 40,000 feet you would probably be unconscious by the time you reached 10,000 from lack of oxygen. But some chutes can be opened by pressure switch so there are possibilities even then.

Pilots in fighter jets eject at very high speeds sometimes but they have some special features, like starting in a seat and having some material cover their faces at first to prevent the wind tearing at their skin.

If the plane has no control and is expected to crash. I'm looking for an opportunity to bail out.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 04:02 PM
Tough call, best to pick the right one for you. Sometimes the right one for you might be the one who wants you back instead of the one you want the most.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 04:01 PM
Ok, rewording, until everyone goes home at the time of the honeymoon. woman you are a stickler for the proper phrasing.

Some honeymoons might go better if the whole wedding party went along. Imagine the poor reluctant one in a mistaken and ill-conceived marriage, having to talk with his new bride for the first time and it has to last two weeks.

My plan on my next honeymoon is to listen a lot and talk as little as possible. I'll have to listen carefully if she is whispering in my ear for two weeks straight. Wouldn't want to miss anything.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 03:23 PM
The fun starts when you first start trying to talk a girl into marrying. From that point on if she likes you things are tickle and go until everyone goes home with the honeymoon.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 03:06 PM
Getting married is really fun, and you get to have all those fancy snack foods at the reception. And oh yeah, you get to kiss the bride. What about that first dance ritual? And what about the part where you give the evil eye to all the guys who want to kiss the bride.