Community > Posts By > spuffler

no photo
Sun 10/28/18 07:04 PM
I just want someone my own age, plus or minus a few.

no photo
Fri 08/03/18 05:24 PM
I am not looking for marriage at the outset simply because the paper doesn't make us stay together, it is the relationship that bonds us. The relationship is a whole realm of potential list items, too numerous to fit in a simple profile, but I hope I covered my really important points straight away. If we are married, that's just one more complication to correct should you and I decide to part company. So, if you can't commit to the right partner without the paper, you will get no paper AND someone besides me.

I don't have stuff. I can relocate my whole self using one single pickup load, no trailers. Another facet of me not needing that formal marriage document.

Sorry, OP, but men tend to be cold factual and calculating, my directness is based on practicality.

no photo
Fri 12/12/14 01:42 PM
Thanks!

no photo
Fri 12/12/14 12:43 PM
Edited by spuffler on Fri 12/12/14 12:42 PM
I am still quite new here, live in rural NH.

I plowed through the MutualMatch selections and it seems that I'm now only matching people in a neighboring state, not many ladies here that are local!

So, as of now, I'm kinda shut out based on being quite hasty. Can the mutual match system be reset?

TIA, Spufflerrr.... a Spark, a Muffler and "rrrrr" all in one!

no photo
Mon 12/01/14 05:48 PM
Laconia->West Swanzey->Fitzwilliam->East Swanzey->Laconia->Barnstead->Dunbarton here.laugh

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 04:22 PM
Lol. Peter Parker is Spiderman's alter ego. You need to watch more movies...