no photo
Thu 10/29/09 06:25 PM
Can i play

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 01:43 AM
Tinkerbell

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 12:47 AM
I cant belive the people out there haten on those books and movies that just shows that the ones who dont like the book cant read sorry they dont have pics for u 2 look at and the movie well cant help u cant afford 2 pay 2 c a movie .go back and watch elmo on ice and leave the big people movie 2 the adults.

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 12:28 AM
Im like u i have read all the books and seen the first movie and cant wait for the 2nd part i hear stephanie meyers is doin a 5th book i hope so those was so freakin good ive read the 1st 2 twice now tell me wat kind of books does the mother and daughter write

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 08:37 PM
What turns me off with a male profile is the 1s that flat out lie. like one guy says hes never been married but he is now for sum that dont matter but when u lie then ur taken that choice away from people. and thats not fair.
i think if ur here 2 meet people and want a real relationship the u should be honest in ur profile

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:21 AM
but how do i get my pics from that site 2 this 1 those was the only pics i had on my pc and now there gone from it

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:17 PM
i was a member back in feb. of last year i havent been on in a while all my pics was on just say hi.but i cant get logged back on under my old user name can any 1 help me please.my user name was 1fatbottomgurl now its 2fatbottomgurl