Community > Posts By > OneMind

OneMind's photo
Thu 10/29/09 05:58 PM
Pork products. Native girls LOOOOOVE pork products.

OneMind's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:34 PM

I love internet philosophy, it is just as amusing as midget (sorry, "little people") wrestling.smokin

I only like midget wrestling when me and the midget are naked, oiled up and in the privacy of my dungeon.

OneMind's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:30 PM

Most people like to listen to themselves talking so I guess everybody can talk and listen as long as its their own voice they hear.frustrated frustrated

Oh, so THAT'S the voice I keep hearing! Whew! Thought I needed medication.

OneMind's photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:58 PM

Ok...so...I was watching the Today show this morning and they actually discussed this topic...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/33495762/ns/today-today_relationships/

*shrugs*

Oh, well, the Today Show, that settles it then.

Did I say that?

No.

Please don't make assumptions.

What I was simply stating was that this identical topic was discussed this morning on a popular morning news show.

I just thought it was odd to see it TWICE in the same day.

I was making fun of the Today Show, not you!

OneMind's photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:47 PM

you try to have a fun conversation and someone your trying to get to know just they simply just anwser your question and doesnt keep you going end up getting you stuck in akward silence?

Yeah, definitive answers, who needs em.

OneMind's photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:44 PM

Ok...so...I was watching the Today show this morning and they actually discussed this topic...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/33495762/ns/today-today_relationships/

*shrugs*

Oh, well, the Today Show, that settles it then.

OneMind's photo
Sat 10/24/09 05:40 PM

How can you completely change the type of people you date, when most people won't give you the time of day? What does it take to find a person who is respectful and knows how to treat someone, instead of going through the same abusive relationships over and over?

Change comes from within. Good luck!

OneMind's photo
Sat 10/24/09 05:31 PM
Edited by OneMind on Sat 10/24/09 05:32 PM

i be like

"woman,get in the kitchen and fix me some dinner!"

smokin

There, I corrected your original statement for you. How did I do it?? HA! I'll never tell!

OneMind's photo
Sat 10/24/09 05:29 PM

i be like

"woman,get in the kitchen and fix me some dinner!"

smokin
[/quote

OneMind's photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:13 PM
I just got hard happy looking at MelodyGirl's new profile pic. Oh wait, did you say "tard" happy? Oh okay, never mind.

OneMind's photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:06 PM
Also: One should perhaps think about filling in one's profile with more than just five words. lol.

OneMind's photo
Sat 10/17/09 06:21 PM
Feh, mid-westerners. Can't handle a pepper.

OneMind's photo
Sat 10/17/09 06:12 PM
I've got too much brain! It hurts, it hurts! Quick, rip a nice chunk out for you're breakfast!

OneMind's photo
Fri 10/16/09 03:46 AM

I think men are total visual fools!! Jk

That's why the sex industry is as big as it is and almost all of it. Almost. Is geared to men

They just love to look
So what

Put up pics YOU WANT them to see

And let them enjoy !:heart:

And women are total audio fools. Generally, men are attracted by what they see; women by what they hear. Since talking is easier and cheaper than doing, in that regard at least, men have the advantage, one of the few that we as men have left. Wouldn't it be nice if men and women didn't play so many games? Ah, but would life be any fun without the games?

Um, who told you this? huh I'm not attracted by what I hear, I'm attracted by what I see. If a guy is hideous, he can talk til he's blue in the face, I won't be interested.

I knew this would happen, sometimes a post just requires a closer reading, lol. Read my post again, if you like, and notice I used the word "generally" at the beginning of my statement, thereby exonerating myself from any and all charges of making an absolute statement. And to the degree that I know what I'm talking about, it is not because I was "told" anything, but because I am smart enough and experienced enough to know, without anyone having to tell me.

damn .....that one neuron of yours really is working overtime....must be hard for it to be two things at once - BLACK and WHITE.....gee hope you dont overstress it and introduce the concept of GREY....btw .....you still havent told me what bridge you are hiding under....

Once again, for anyone who still doesn't get it, the word GENERALLY (pronounced reeeeeal slow just for you freud), exonerates me from any and all charges of thinking in terms of black and white.

Oh and by the way, black and white at the same time (i.e. "at once"), IS gray.

OneMind's photo
Fri 10/16/09 03:42 AM

That's why the sex industry is as big as it is and almost all of it. Almost. Is geared to men

They just love to look
So what

And women are total audio fools. Generally, men are attracted by what they see; women by what they hear. Since talking is easier and cheaper than doing, in that regard at least, men have the advantage, one of the few that we as men have left. Wouldn't it be nice if men and women didn't play so many games? Ah, but would life be any fun without the games?

Um, who told you this? huh I'm not attracted by what I hear, I'm attracted by what I see. If a guy is hideous, he can talk til he's blue in the face, I won't be interested.

I knew this would happen, sometimes a post just requires a closer reading, lol. Read my post again, if you like, and notice I used the word "generally" at the beginning of my statement, thereby exonerating myself from any and all charges of making an absolute statement. And to the degree that I know what I'm talking about, it is not because I was "told" anything, but because I am smart enough and experienced enough to know, without anyone having to tell me.

damn .....that one neuron of yours really is working overtime....must be hard for it to be two things at once - BLACK and WHITE.....gee hope you dont overstress it and introduce the concept of GREY....btw .....you still havent told me what bridge you are hiding under....

Once again, for anyone who still doesn't get it, the word GENERALLY (pronounced reeeeeal slow just for you freud), exonerates me from any and all charges of thinking in terms of black and white.

OneMind's photo
Thu 10/15/09 11:47 PM

I left a comment on some guy journal, he emailed me. We were sending emails, long emails for 3 weeks. All of a sudden he turns cold and I know that it is over. We were talking as friends.
I opened my heart to him with trust, he just turned cold.
I would think that a real friend would simply say, I had a great time talking to you but I want to move on, take a good care and much luck.
What do you think?
Is it better to just disconnect?
Pissed off.

Judging only by what you've told us, and assuming that what you've told us is all the information we need, I'd say you have PLENTY to be pissed off about. My recommendation, for what it's worth, is be pissed for a little while (it's an important part of the healing process to go through and really FEEL your feelings), then move on. He's a heel and he's taken up too much of your time already.

OneMind's photo
Thu 10/15/09 10:25 PM

I'm thinking this will not be printed in any Journal of Psychology...anywhere.laugh

No, not the Journal of Psychology, but the Autodidact Quarterly!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

OneMind's photo
Thu 10/15/09 10:14 PM

They just love to look
So what

OneMind's photo
Thu 10/15/09 08:56 PM

They just love to look
So what

OneMind's photo
Thu 10/15/09 12:26 AM

am conducting a 'social experiment' if you will on another site after becoming incredibly suspicious that yes men just look at the pictures and no further....

the profile i have seems to be getting plenty of hits and have had lots of contact...then it came to the photos....

i have a choice of several photos - one taken at the end of a six year old birthday party after a week of working fourteen hour days - it is in black and white and i am wearing absolutely zip makeup - the photo i think is quite ok for an 'a la naturale' look and shouldnt scare anyone away

the second photo is of course in colour - and i am wearing makeup - you can tell it is the same person but this is quite an attractive photo...

the experiment?

i alternate btw sending the black and white photo and the colour one

no prizes for guessing which one gets the most responses

what amuses me no end though is that all these men absolutely insist that 'looks' are not 'that important'....it is a brain they are looking for - someone with a sense of humour, an intelligent mind, who is caring and compassionate and who has their shite together

blah blah blah....

oh and btw - it doesnt matter if they are 'ugly' men or 'good looking' men (if you subscribe to an aesthetic point of view' - they all go for the pretty photo...

the next part of the experiment - i will make contact again with those that didnt respond to the plain photo by sending them the pretty one...

lets just wait and see if they respond to that...if they do...it proves me correct...you really are a shallow species...

Go treat a short, fat, old and ugly homeless man to dinner and a movie, then take him to bed. After that, tell us all how enlightened you are.

btw - just wondering....are you called one mind cause you only have one neuron working...????

Are you called freud because you've got hair on you're chin, cigar breath and all you can think about is your psychological problem????

Previous 1 3 4