messi_is_a_tim_1888's photo
Mon 04/27/15 03:54 AM

Where is your head?
Up his own arse, by the sounds of it? laugh laugh

Mon 04/27/15 03:50 AM

Now this is one trend that hasnt caught on here in Oz....can someone please explain...wtf....

west coast low riders, old classic cars with hydraulic systems, they like to bounce up and down. i dont see the point of it but some of the cars are nice looking tho.
I think it's mad!! Cars are for being driven, not dancing? drinker

Mon 04/27/15 03:42 AM

respect tim and morning chuckwaving
Morning Lynn flowerforyou Just on my lunch break now! Well I am the boss and can take it whenever I want, eh? laugh drinker

Mon 04/27/15 03:32 AM

I'm trying to say that women still do this work and men don't. Yet women work outside and are paid just like men. But at home there is no equality still.
At home there is no equality? Maybe in your home there wouldn't be? In mine my missus is a star! She's the fabric that creates our home and I'm part of that also! Fair enough, I work all day, but I have a business to run and people to pay at the end of the week also. When I come home though I pull my weight in the house, as that's my duty, as a husband and a father! Estelle, your experiences are holding you back from ever being happy with a guy, as you have too much resentment inside you, at this moment in time!

Mon 04/27/15 01:09 AM

I would sail the oceans and live off the sea .. find a remote tropical islands for fresh water .. and a base . How many zombies can swim .. Lmao . The sharks would smell them a mile away .. Good burley for fishing :-)
Until you got zombie Sharks that is your plan would work Blondey? Then? You're in trouble? ha ha ha

Mon 04/27/15 12:45 AM

In many cultures a woman's parents were paid to seal the marriage deal, shouldn't women be paid today for this marriage deal?
Marriage deal? Sounds like trading cattle! The only marriage deal should be the one between the bride and groom and that's their vows to each other!

Sun 04/26/15 03:51 PM
Aye, it's a cop out from them Iam, cos the attitude that I have is that I'm good enough for anyone, cos I'm a good person all round and deserve the best! That's how I married my missus, cos I met the best for me and never married any lassie I went with before her! Don't settle for 2nd best, but I know you know that already?

Sun 04/26/15 03:13 PM

I need ideas for my man birthday on the 28th of April.think of something exciting pls and no whips and handcuffs done that already
Dress up as Rocky and tell him he's gonna be Adrian, for the night? Then drag him into the bedroom for 12 rounds with his Clubber Lang? ha ha, you're a 200 lb greasy, Italian tank Rock, run over him? ha ha ha

Sun 04/26/15 02:52 PM

I name this sex doll blowup betty
I thought it was Sharon, from Eastenders? ha ha

Sun 04/26/15 02:36 PM
Picking up my new Audi, on Wednesday. Can't wait!

Sun 04/26/15 02:31 PM

Wait, is this British humor? *over my head*
Gotta be quick to get it Iam? ha ha

Sun 04/26/15 01:45 PM

Are you street smart, book smart, or not smart at all!?
How good are you when it comes to thinking quick on your feet?

Street smart, a bit book smart and very good at thinking on my feet smart, as working in the building game, you have to be clued up if you're running a business in it!

Sun 04/26/15 01:39 PM

Thank you. *gobbles you, urmmm, I mean, gobbles it up...
We know what you meant the first time Iam? ha ha ha

Sun 04/26/15 01:32 PM

Ammunition is a finite resource. Effective while you have it; when ya don't your empty weapon is a clunky sort o'club and it ain't too efficient. Plan ahead.

Consider proficiency with edged weapons, a katana, machete or even a kukri or big ol' Bowie knife makes for an effective weapon and a useful tool when you're not busy fending off critters.
Jump in a JCB digger and squash the crazy b*****ds! ha ha, that would be my plan and you could make a game out of it also?

Sun 04/26/15 12:19 PM
correction, 1-1 now!

Sun 04/26/15 12:18 PM
Chilling in my house, with my feet up and a beer in my hand watching the Celta Vigo v Real Madrid, Spanish La Liga, league game. Latest score 1-0, to Celta Vigo

Sun 04/26/15 11:18 AM

1. Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto
2. Oxford University is older than the Aztec Empire
3. France was still executing people by Guillotine when "Star Wars" hit theatres
4. Nintendo was originally a trading card company
5. If the sun were the size of a white blood cell then the Milky Way Galaxy would be the size of the United States
6. There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on every beach in the world
7. For every human on Earth there are 1.6 million ants
8. The total weight of all those ants, however, is about the same as all the humans
9. On Jupiter and Saturn it rains diamonds
10.Ten percent of all the photos ever taken were taken in the last 12 months
11. Shakespeare made up the name "Jessica" for his play Merchant of Venice
12. Your chances of being killed by a vending machine are actually twice as large as your chance of being bitten by a shark
13. Nowhere in the Humpty Dumpty Nursery Rhyme does it say that Humpty Dumpty is an egg
14. Armadillos almost always give birth to quadruplets
15. Scotland's national animal is the unicorn
16. Apparently there are more fake flamingos in the world than real flamingos
17. John Tyler, the 10th president of the US, was born in 1790. He has a grandson that is alive today.
18. A strawberry is NOT a berry
19.A banana is a berry.
20. There is enough water in Lake Superior to cover all of North and South America in one foot of liquid
21. An octopus has three hearts
22. There are 10 times more bacteria in your body than actual body cells
23. There is only one country between North Korea and Norway
24. New York City is farther south than Rome, Italy
25. Maine is the closest US state to Africa!

Take it you're subscribed to list 25 on youtube also Moe?

no, whats that?
Check it out, as it's 25 facts about all sort of subjects, all in the space of about 3-5 minutes of video. Just type in 'list 25' ok? There's loads of them!

Sun 04/26/15 09:18 AM

1. Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto
2. Oxford University is older than the Aztec Empire
3. France was still executing people by Guillotine when "Star Wars" hit theatres
4. Nintendo was originally a trading card company
5. If the sun were the size of a white blood cell then the Milky Way Galaxy would be the size of the United States
6. There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on every beach in the world
7. For every human on Earth there are 1.6 million ants
8. The total weight of all those ants, however, is about the same as all the humans
9. On Jupiter and Saturn it rains diamonds
10.Ten percent of all the photos ever taken were taken in the last 12 months
11. Shakespeare made up the name "Jessica" for his play Merchant of Venice
12. Your chances of being killed by a vending machine are actually twice as large as your chance of being bitten by a shark
13. Nowhere in the Humpty Dumpty Nursery Rhyme does it say that Humpty Dumpty is an egg
14. Armadillos almost always give birth to quadruplets
15. Scotland's national animal is the unicorn
16. Apparently there are more fake flamingos in the world than real flamingos
17. John Tyler, the 10th president of the US, was born in 1790. He has a grandson that is alive today.
18. A strawberry is NOT a berry
19.A banana is a berry.
20. There is enough water in Lake Superior to cover all of North and South America in one foot of liquid
21. An octopus has three hearts
22. There are 10 times more bacteria in your body than actual body cells
23. There is only one country between North Korea and Norway
24. New York City is farther south than Rome, Italy
25. Maine is the closest US state to Africa!

Take it you're subscribed to list 25 on youtube also Moe?

Sun 04/26/15 06:31 AM

if i say i want to kiss u! what will u do?
Have you got a death wish?

Sun 04/26/15 06:29 AM
https://youtu.be/nhjT73o8GKw

Here's one for you Pansy? Motiv8 - Rockin' For Myself

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25