Community > Posts By > Paul1258

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:47 PM
I don't know. I believe in an after life. We will find out when we get there. It's part of the journey. Perhaps it is A choice when we die. We were given free will. Why wouldn't that carry on into the beyond? After all we would take who we are with us into the void.

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:31 PM
You can be the most beautiful person in the world, but it's whats inside that counts. After all beauty faids with age. When all is said and done who you are is what counts most. You can't get into heaven on good looks.

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:51 PM
Guess I should have never even asked or said anything. I'm outa here!

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:37 PM
I broke up with the person I thiught was the one. I did everything right! or so I thiught. She is A very beautiful woman by anyones standards. She was selling herself for drugs. I think about her everyday, every hour. It's killing me. I put my soul into this relationship. It sucks! Got any advice on how to get over this? What did I do? What do I do? I know there are more fish in the sea. Thats A no brainer. Why do people use other people for there own gain and think nothing of it? Whats wrong with some people? Maybe I was'nt good enough? Shoulda, woulda, coulda. Maybe some of you have been through something similar. I just want some advice on how to get over this. If youve ever been in love and fell hard you may know what I mean. It's hard for me. Maybe I'm too sensitive. I even moved in with her. I took A big chance and failed. I guess flowers, breakfast in bead, surprise love notes to her when i was away at work and doting on her was not the thing to do. I'm not unmasculine. I just wanted to make her happy. What A doormat I turned into. All of you out there has been hurt sometime. Whats the easiest way to rid myself of this hurt? The thoughts of times past? I know time heals all wounds, but isn't there an easier way? I hate starting over. It's like i'm climbing the same old mountain. Going past the same old sights. Does it ever get easier? I'm no stranger to hurt. I just promised myself I would never get hurt again. Then here we are. Maybe I should just give up. Life is too short. How have you delt with breakink up? I know friendss help, but they are just friends. They can't fill the need you realy long for. That fealing when at the end of the day when tou realy feal like you belong, you do make A diference, and that you are truely happy. To be in love with the first person you see in the morning and the last person you see at night. I guess thats all I have to say about that. Please- Give me insight, give me advice. Perhaps someone out there may be going throuht the same thing in one way or another. They could benefit from your advice, your knowledge. Wish me luck. I choose the road less traveled alone.

no photo
Sat 03/28/09 11:34 AM
That is just wrong in sooo many ways!
I wonder if he ever rode down the railroad tracks?

no photo
Sat 03/28/09 11:30 AM
Oh my! To think. That has parents. Who apparently lost A bet with god.

no photo
Sat 03/28/09 11:23 AM
Amen to that brother! I grew-up old school. When you got into trouble you knew it. I learn't how to run fast at an early age. There is nothing wrong with discipine. Just don't take it too far.
A little hard work never hurt anyone.

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 02:35 PM
I know someone whom had A similar experience. I even saw the car. She bought A mint condition ford mustang for $1500.00. The ladys husband ran off with her best friend. He wrote her and told her to sell his assets. Oh well you play, you pay.

no photo
Fri 02/27/09 04:11 PM
Glad your alive! Welcome to what the economy is doing to people. Just sad. Walk softly and shoot A few rounds! I do Hope you are alright! Scarey sht!

no photo
Fri 02/27/09 04:05 PM
WOW! Just WOW!

no photo
Fri 02/27/09 03:59 PM
What is the cut-off age to join the military? I've gotten alot of answers but no one realy knows for sure. I've never been in. Some of the recruiters don't even know for sure. They said it depends. Can some one tell me? I'm thinking of joining. I'm 38, but in great shape. Help anyone?

no photo
Fri 02/27/09 03:54 PM
That explains everything!

no photo
Fri 02/27/09 03:49 PM
Good one!

no photo
Fri 02/27/09 03:27 PM
I'm from wisconsin. They throw all diferent types of cheese on over here. To me it doesn't matter as long as it tastes good. No limburger please. Gross.

no photo
Fri 02/27/09 03:24 PM
Good for you! Have fun! Make sure he pays for everything. Get pictures!

no photo
Fri 02/27/09 03:21 PM
What is the worst job you have ever had? Go ahead indulge yourselves.

no photo
Fri 02/27/09 11:12 AM
Running as fast as I can.
Through my mind.
Hearing whispers.
Fadeing.
Lost in time.
Not knowing ones self.
Nor where to be.
Not the first.
Nor the last.
In history.
Wars faught.
Battles lost.
The friends I've had.
Never forgotten.
Always there.
Sometimes sad.
A turn of the page.
A new story begins.
This time I pray.
Without the sins.

no photo
Fri 02/27/09 10:33 AM
Where is my heart?
Where is my soul?
The child I used to know.
Gone like dust.
Cast to the wind.
No hope of ever finding him.
Now to be grown.
Now to be old.
Not knowing what or whom to hold.
The hand I held.
Gone to the past.
For now I walk.
Lost on this path.
My cross to bear.
Upon this journey.
My faith in god.
I shalt not worry.
For all good things.
Shall come to an end.
To this I say.
God bless.
Amen.

no photo
Fri 02/27/09 08:22 AM
Feelings of ressent.
Feelings of discust.
Why do I harbor such distrust.
The pain I felt.
Almost anew.
The day I hoped never come true.
When do I recover?
When do I discover?
The life I had.
Thrown askew.
I am alive today.
Though gave up to no end.
Trying to find an end to when.
Now I am back.
Ready for attack.
My new love seems to have taken me aback.
To feelings I long.
Feelings I fear.
Afraid to draw her ever so near.
A new road I travel.
In time to unravel.
I hold on for the ride.
Swallow my pride.
Tomorrow is tomorrow.
Hopefuly....
No sorrow.

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 08:26 AM