Community > Posts By > BumBumGostosa

BumBumGostosa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:33 AM
I love that answer, lol

BumBumGostosa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:32 AM
I honestly would not contact someone by cell phone, nor give mine out. At least not until I get to know them. Some people feel safe hearing a voice, but its false security. There are apps for phones that can change your voice to sound either female or male. Just as a streaming camera can be made to send videos of people other than the person with the account.

I trust my own ability to determine men from women. I have been hit on by both sexes since I "bloomed" when I was 12. Men are easy, if they are posers, they try to harm to act like women. It is easy to spot if you give them the chance to fail.

I get stalked by more women than men. Middle aged women tend to fall in love with me after a couple conversations, and think I should give out my number. But those type women will call me incessantly night or day, especially if I don't reply immediately.

Want to be with me? Then chat with me. If you are a poser, I will know, and if you are not, I am a great conversationalist, and an exotic writer. Be patient any we can advance to the next stage, be impatient, and I am gone.

BumBumGostosa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:22 AM
Well I have a nice smile, blue eyes, and a butt to die for...lol

BumBumGostosa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:20 AM
I only put up pictures that were taken no older than 2 years ago. I don't like to waste my time, or other peoples time trying to fool anyone. I am who I am, and all of us will get old eventually.

I actually prefer dating someone that is older than me, is carrying a couple extra pounds and has a few wrinkles. They are generally more mature, more intelligent, and more patient. One debutant in a relationship is enough...lol

BumBumGostosa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:16 AM
Being nice is its own reward. I don't do it for other people, I am nice because it makes me feel good. It generally results in people being nice to me. So yes it does pay, because most of my days are happy days.

BumBumGostosa's photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:13 AM
I'd put up pictures with some nudity, but this website doesn't allow them.
If you upload one, they will reject it.

BumBumGostosa's photo
Sun 02/01/15 04:29 PM
That is BS.

People that refuse to quit, never give up will win most of the time.

My Uncle is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. At age 46 he met a 21 year old Brazilian girl. 12 year later they have been happily married for 9 years, and are expecting their first child, and he has decided to retire and stay home with the baby. He is the happiest man you will ever meet.