Community > Posts By > banter

banter's photo
Tue 08/25/09 01:25 PM
Hmmm. That's a good question. My last one was silver, it had two speeds. Off and I think it's going to to turn off any second. Before that it was pink. I adored that pink one.... I almost bought a black one, but it was too big.

I assume that you are going to eventually be that lonely cat woman that people will talk about being creepy. JMHO lol

banter's photo
Thu 08/20/09 08:56 AM
Edited by banter on Thu 08/20/09 08:57 AM
not wrong to ask for what you want..just realize that you do minimize the playing field.

banter's photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:44 AM
when the U Haul is pulling into your driveway. lol

banter's photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:42 AM
sometimes people don't think and say what they think you want to hear. I have said, "I'll call you later." and didn't. I think I intended to, but life happens. Sometimes, we don't call because we get cold feet, or there is the miscommunication. OF course, the liars and players are always there in the mix too. I think if they don't call then it is probably for the best, in the long run.

banter's photo
Mon 08/03/09 06:25 AM
I have this problem with people and when they lie. Even small "white" lies bug the heck out of me when I find them out. And I do find them out every flipping time

I understand the lying part. However, have you never told a white lie? I find that simply amazing.

banter's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:55 PM
Taylor Sky, you are hot!

banter's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:54 PM
I think I would. I can't cancel out a person due to the color of their skin. It is hard enough to find someone that you are compatible with...

banter's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:35 PM
This is his opinion and he is thoroughly entitled to it. I am against censorship because it really doesn't allow you to see what and who you are dealing with. His feelings will be the same whether he can express them or not. Anyone who takes this guys advice, I imagine that you wouldn't want him persuing you anyway. I personally would expect a mother to put her kids first. As a man, when I see on the profile that the kids live with her, I understand that she has responsibilities to her children first and foremost. Any mother who doesn't, is lacking something upstairs.

banter's photo
Tue 03/31/09 03:40 AM
single

banter's photo
Tue 03/31/09 03:35 AM
Edited by banter on Tue 03/31/09 03:37 AM
So, what brand of refrigerator does everyone own???

I am not sure that it matters what topic you choose. Just make it interesting. I would recommend you just be yourself. lol. If you like talking about your appliances, there are other geeks out there. jmho.

banter's photo
Wed 03/11/09 08:07 AM
I usually ask them if they can spare some change. Heck, they have been collecting it from me for years. It is time for pay back. Just kidding. I don't know. It depends on why they are there. If they are there because they are insane and have no family, I feel bad for them. However, if they are there by choice and have the mental capacity to earn a living like the rest of us...I really have no sympathy for that.

banter's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:36 PM
Which sex thinks they are more gorgeous? Women or men?

banter's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:04 PM

Its like this......
Some people walk and walk then they fall in a hole.
The next time they walk and walk and see the same whole and still fall in.
The next time they walk and walk and still see the whole brighter than ever and they still fall in.
The hole keeps getting deeper due to all the stupid falls.
The solution would be walk and walk and see the fricken hole and WALK AROUND it... but some never do.
Thank God for common sence... but Love is blind so some keep falling in the stinken hole...
good luck!flowerforyou

This is so true....painfully true. ;)

You would think we would use a little common sense in this area. Especially after falling into so many holes. It seems that some of us are creatures of habit. It is easy to be attracted to beautiful people, however the lust of that dies after awhile. Sometimes, I thnk we miss out by not getting to know the people that are not initially attractive to us. They may become more attractive once we get to know them. Then again, some people are ugly to the bone...

banter's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:06 AM

You first have to love and accept yourself before anyone will love and accept you. If you have a positive attitude, positive things will happen to you.

Awesome message!!:wink:

banter's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:03 AM

You should not WANT or need to win a guy over. A guy should like you for just being you. Men are not auction items that go out to the higher bidder. They either like you or they don't.

Speak for yourself, buddy. just kidding. I have to agree with you. They either like you or they don't. It just works that way. It sucks sometimes. From my experience, be yourself. If you have to be someone you are not to attract someone, you won't be happy in the long run.

banter's photo
Sun 03/01/09 05:25 PM
Edited by banter on Sun 03/01/09 05:30 PM

Quit worrying sbout what they want and just be yourself, if that's not enough then it's not worth your time in the first place and it will never work anyway.

If they don't like you for who you are or even better who they perceive you to be, then the woman is not the woman you want to be with anyway. Sometimes you have to thank God for unanswered prayers.

banter's photo
Sun 03/01/09 05:10 PM
single

banter's photo
Sun 03/01/09 05:00 PM
I consider myself articulate, smart, funny, charming, charismatic, and not offensive looking. What are women looking for these days?

banter's photo
Tue 02/24/09 07:40 PM
Edited by banter on Tue 02/24/09 07:41 PM
When you are not attracted to them physically, but they are attractive in all other areas--they are called friends. I think you have to be attracted to them physically too. I would not want to be with someone who was not attracted to me
physically.