Community > Posts By > rusel86

rusel86's photo
Thu 11/12/09 05:01 AM
This is retarded

rusel86's photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:11 PM
My favorite would probly be the Roosevelts and an equal tie at that. Even though I am right wing, I like them a lot.

Least favorite is a tie between Jackson and Carter.

Jackson is damn near a war criminal for what he did before he became president. Carter got us hooked on foreign oil, kileed Oklahoma's economy with the windfall profits tax, an avid anti semite, and was a complete failure as a president.

Bush wasnt great by any means, but he did try his best and stuck to his word. He helped Africa a great deal with the aids problem they have, sorry not problem, extreme crisis. True the economy has gone to **** but hey, thats everyone's fault damn near.

I voted McCain but lets give Obama a chance. He won, and gets his shot and good luck. If he does good hurray. Seriously. But if he doesnt he epically failed when we needed him most.

rusel86's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:05 PM
Johncenawlife316 said:
Yeah I also think it's wrong for the state to do that. But they probably just do not want any more dead beat dad's around then they already have.. whatever the case maybe they shouldn't force something like married on a couple who can't even affored an oven or a car etc.

Or dead beat moms. It does go both ways.

rusel86's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:29 AM
All of this can be summed up into,

"If you care so much for their cause join them. Otherwise dont try to coach from the sidelines."

Franklin Roosevelt

rusel86's photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:55 PM
The Jews agreed to divide it, yet all the Arab countries said no. The entire world said divide it yet the arabs said no.

In one hand you are backing world leaders when they slam israel yet you hate them when they do what you dont like.

You sir are a hypocrite. Totally a hypocrite. You are a forum troll and do nothing but instigate drama.

If you love Hamas so damned much go over thier and enlist. Fight the Jews you hate so much.

Peace accords were signed. Dialogue was being made. People were beggining to get along until Hamas begins starting drama again.

Hamas are liars and terrorists. Everyone knows this but since they attack Jews they are okay. Lame, very damn lame.

rusel86's photo
Wed 12/24/08 08:10 PM
Well india, what do you think I think? Hmmmm? Call me tomorrow yo!

rusel86's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:38 AM
Me personally, I dont find bigger women attractive. Dont hink they are ugly/gross just not my thing. But a girl that looks like she hasnt eaten in a week is just as unappealing.

I want a girl that looks healthy, but not extreme in the other two areas either way.

rusel86's photo
Thu 12/18/08 08:47 AM
Maybe its the parents making 100% sure no blacks, mexicans, or jews will date thier daughter? ****, I'm Romani and I wouldnt **** a Hitlerite. Not a chance.

Ah well, for every Aryan Nathoin kid you have a Black supremacist, and god knows how many other racist douchebags naming thier kids a bunch of dumb ****.

I'm all for the Bobby **** all of you equally Smith name.

rusel86's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:01 PM
Message sent.

rusel86's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:41 PM
I do to. Thanks for the support.

rusel86's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:35 PM
I recently talked with a friend of mine on here and she gave me her number, yet I lost it and kinda need it. Can someone tell me how to retrieve this info off my IM or can someone that runs the site retrieve it for me. Thanks.

Rusel

rusel86's photo
Fri 11/21/08 01:13 PM
The person below me like tall Russian women that have back hair.

rusel86's photo
Thu 11/13/08 03:05 PM
Maybe she had a smart moment and meant Ambassador to the African Union (like the European Union)? Or maybe she just wanted to sound smart.

rusel86's photo
Tue 11/04/08 04:28 PM
I once read something a friend of mine posted.

If you can see your feet then we are good to meet.

Not exactly nice but I always found it funny. I like thick girls by the way.

rusel86's photo
Sun 10/26/08 05:37 PM
I've looked on the site and there arent that many. I'm looking for a good one in my area. If you are interested let me know here or via mail. Thanks!

rusel86's photo
Sat 02/10/07 04:59 PM
any tulsan singles that are real? i have only found fake people in
tulsa.