Community > Posts By > CarolineR1966

CarolineR1966's photo
Sun 03/08/15 01:52 PM
I have three children, 25, 22 and 11. The first two were with my ex husband and then 11 years later I had my youngest, his father left when he was a month old. I don't regret any of my three children I love them all to pieces, I feel guilty that my youngest's father wants nothing to do with him. It is hard being both mum and dad to him. I can only d my best, we have an open and honest relationship and have and never would bad mouth his father.
I am now a grandmother and seeing my daughter being such a wonderful mother fills me with such pride and can't wait til her second arrives next month.
Children don't ask to be born, we can only do our best as we are not given an instruction manual when we are given our children.
If I hadn't had my children life would have been very different, emptier and quieter but i love my children unconditionally and would go through it all again.
But parenthood is not for everyone as my ex has proved, he wasn't ready to be a father and I accept that but he is missing out on a wonderful young man who didn't ask to be born and by rights deserves both parents in his life, but he knows it is nothing he has done.
People have to live with whatever decisions they make.

CarolineR1966's photo
Tue 12/16/14 11:37 PM
Hiya all, I am new to this site but not to internet dating. Tried different sites with NO success just found a load of idiots. Hoping this site is different. So difficult when you reach a certain age to find a genuine man looking for a serious relationship, I am not the kind of girl who is after friends with benefits or a grope only relationship. Am I looking for something that I have no hope of finding.

Hope everyone finds their soul mate and we all live in happiness and peace.
Good luck all

CarolineR1966's photo
Tue 12/16/14 12:54 PM
I have read with interest many of the posts on this topic. It appears to be going round in circles a little.
Is sex before marriage wrong? Adam and Eve were they married? Or was Cain to whomever he found when he ran from the Lord for his crime? We will never know the true answer to that one?
Jesus prevented a prostitute from being stoned by saying "whomever is without sin should cast the first stone" knowing that no-one there was sin-free except him, and he didn't condemn her.
I believe that Promiscuous sex is wrong, sex for sex sake is wrong, however in a loving committed relationship it is between the couple. Each one of us has to decide for themselves if they can face judgement day with that on their hearts, none of us are in a position to judge others, Jesus is our saviour, he died so we could be forgiven, the Lord's prayer states we should forgive others as we are forgiven.
There are many different types of sin, none of us will ever be sin-free, Jesus was the only one who was and he loves us as we are. God knew us before we were born, Psalm 139, he knows what we are capable of, he knows what is in our hearts, we can only do our best but we will trip up, we will sin.

So I ask who are we to judge each other? We should support each other, love each other, prayer for each other, and each of us needs to make decisions and live our lives the best we can. Showing the love of Christ in our actions, words and for others.

God bless you all.

xx