Community > Posts By > penlgrif

penlgrif's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:22 PM
texting!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

No, No....I'm NOT an addict.........

love

penlgrif's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:18 PM
.....Alright now....how can I be the center of his universe...if HE already is????????

LOL!!!!!

frustrated

penlgrif's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:14 PM
Oxford, Michigan

penlgrif's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:37 PM
Edited by penlgrif on Fri 03/13/09 05:37 PM
......PECCY'S clown pic with that NASTY hair! EWWWWW....Peccy...PLEASE!!!!!! LOL!

penlgrif's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:33 PM
Mickey Lolich! LOL! He owned a doughnut shop in my town for several years. Retired. Oh well....not THAT famous! LOL!!!!

penlgrif's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:03 PM
Full size. I sleep in the bed I slept in when I was a girl...one of the few pieces of furniture I owned when I moved out! LOL!

penlgrif's photo
Fri 03/13/09 04:35 PM
Drowning/big bodies of water.

penlgrif's photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:58 AM
Edited by penlgrif on Wed 03/11/09 11:11 AM
People without handicap licenses who park in thier spots!

penlgrif's photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:23 AM
Depends on what I'm fearful OF. Most intellectual or emotional issues...I just plunge in, head first...and get after it. The fear goes away almost immediately, and the resolution always makes me feel better!

penlgrif's photo
Wed 03/11/09 09:15 AM
Edited by penlgrif on Wed 03/11/09 09:17 AM

I have given money to a few. I have brought one to my job and let him work to make a few dollars. And I have taken the backpacks of a pair of them that were career panhandlers and threw it in the dumpster when they stepped off into the liquor store. Just for the fun of it.

I've landed in a lot of cities with nothing more than a pair of clothes and a few un-damaged brain cells and never have had to beg, borrow or steal a cent from anyone. My pride wouldn't let me anyway.
But there are those that are not blessed with confidence and a modicum of intelligence so, if they look like they're really trying, I don't mind helping.

Don't bring them home though. frustrated They may never leave.

...Wait a minute....you HAVE undamaged brain cells?????? laugh

....'modicum'........<sigh>

penlgrif's photo
Wed 03/11/09 08:16 AM
Mmmmmmm.....candy...........

LOL!

penlgrif's photo
Wed 03/11/09 08:06 AM
Edited by penlgrif on Wed 03/11/09 08:06 AM
I moved out a year ago this past Halloween. The divorce will be final before the end of April. Mine has been amicable, but still, even with us being reasonable with each other, the kids were/are devastated...and they are 23, 21 and 17.It's hard after 26 years to realize you should have stayed just friends...which we will be and are now. Weird how life works, isn't it?

penlgrif's photo
Wed 03/11/09 07:43 AM

i was homeless for close to 20 months, when the savings and loan fell, in sept 87- april 89. it was harsh, but could have been worse. i took showers outside, sometimes under a hose in 20 degree temps....pretended it was a mountain waterfall, lived in the woods with about 75 vietnam vets, and worked jobs during the night, bouncing nightclubs and exotic dancing, as well as signs and special effects jobs when i could get them. it was hard to come up with the money to get an apartment when you have to live day to day, with no refrigerator to save food, and come up with $1,500 first, last, and security. i did eventually, and i don't drink. most do. i was the only one to get out. the week after i moved in,...they started $99 move-in specials!!!! man was i pissed!!!!

Ummmm....WOW......shocked

penlgrif's photo
Wed 03/11/09 07:06 AM

Close talkers push my buttons. Step away from my personal space!

OMG! Yes! Stay OUT of my personal spce....PLEASE! I can hear you just fine from a couple of feet away!!!!! LOL!drinker

penlgrif's photo
Wed 03/11/09 06:28 AM
Giving my now grown children an example of being able to find your self, the life you were meant to live, and complete happiness. If I can do that, I will have been successful in life, no matter how many $$$$'s I end up with!

penlgrif's photo
Wed 03/11/09 06:22 AM
Huge difference between internet and real life...at least for me! I don't normally have men in real life saying..."You're SO pretty...I want to fly to Michigan to meet you right NOW!" LOL! In real life, there can be barriers, but the one on one interaction with a real live person is on completely different levels...intellectually, emotionally, physically. Those interactions can only go so far via the internet...... jmo

penlgrif's photo
Wed 03/11/09 06:17 AM
Learning from past mistakes...yeah, we ALL make 'em! Deciding that you CHOOSE to love...not just that you FEEL you're in love...with this person, because love may be a feeling, but it is also an act of the will.

penlgrif's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:50 PM
It is lust only....love is not possible without a relationship attached. jmo

penlgrif's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:47 PM

What happens to a mother to be if her nipples are pierced? Does she leak? Does the baby begin to choke because milk comes out of three holes? I wonder?

pitchfork You should pierce your nipples Peccypitchfork
Just as soon as you get your nuts pierced Mirror......lol

...................show at midnight......................

penlgrif's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:41 PM

Youch! Why did my NIPPLES cringe at the thought???????? LOL!

mine tooshocked
I need to validate this cringing of nipples, ladies send pics............lol

Oh, Peccy...you're just ALWAYS thinking!