Community > Posts By > penlgrif

penlgrif's photo
Sun 03/15/09 03:01 AM
Not sure, bu that heavy, dark blue eye shadow might just do the trick........LOL! Along with the big hair.....'killer look'....

penlgrif's photo
Sun 03/15/09 02:58 AM
Not sure I'll ever 'get hitched' again. 26 years of bland unchanging nothingness was enough.

penlgrif's photo
Sun 03/15/09 02:52 AM
My Mantra? I am smart enough, good enough, pretty enough...I am worth getting to know.

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 07:47 PM

Im saving all my lint to see if I can make yarn out of it like wool. Then if that works Im gonna make recycled clothes.

You stole my idea!!!! explode

UM nope. Made a thread about that a few months or so ago.

I wasn't a member here a few months ago. OMG...you can't be...maybe...nooooo...not possible! You're either my long-lost twin or my soulmate. OMG!!! *fluffs hair and puts on lip gloss* :banana:

rofl rofl rofl ...girl...you're on a roll tonight!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 07:34 PM
Edited by penlgrif on Sat 03/14/09 07:35 PM
Men who think they need...and can get(!) a barbie doll type woman...
Bad grammar, bad spelling, bad breath, and a man who is a braggart. Cheaters, liars...men who say they want a relationship, but actually just want casual sex. Think that about covers it! LOL!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 07:16 PM

I am still a bachelor, yanno ..and i can always plead stupid....personally, i throw everything in the wash together..., so, i cannot "technically" answer the question...all i have to go on...is the law of Chuck Norris..and since he can easily kick my arse...i will have to go along with him...laugh

Someone in this thread has a Chuck Noris fixation....not mentioning any names....

hi Missouri...that is correct isn't it? waving

lol....my state starts with an 'm'...but it's not Missouri........waving

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 07:07 PM
....there are some of us out here who do answer whatever messages we get. But, the opposite is true, too. There are some men who don't answer, or who write a message and then do not respond to your response! It's part of the internet thing, and we have to learn not to take it personally.

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 07:02 PM
One true, real, lasting love!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 07:01 PM

<<<Pretends she didn't already know this info, as the one doing the informing is kinda cute!!!!!! LOL!

Explaining the differences between wieners to women is not really my specialty, I'm more into "hands on" demonstrations, bigsmile

<<<Is very, VERY much in to....home demonstrations.....

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:57 PM
Are ya askin' us to put on wadders and slog in the muck to rescue you????????

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:55 PM

I am still a bachelor, yanno ..and i can always plead stupid....personally, i throw everything in the wash together..., so, i cannot "technically" answer the question...all i have to go on...is the law of Chuck Norris..and since he can easily kick my arse...i will have to go along with him...laugh

Someone in this thread has a Chuck Noris fixation....not mentioning any names....

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:50 PM

A hamburger is primarily made up of beef.So why is it called a hamburger.frustrated

Hamburger = Hamburg. City in Germany. Nothing to do with Ham. Its the origin. Same like "Frankfurter" (hotdog) smile2

Hotdog also = weiner.......

just sayin'......

:smile: viennese small sausage (Vienna) or in german "Wiener Würstchen" there is actually a difference between a "weiner" or a "frankfurter". The Frankfurter is a bigger wiener. :banana:

<<<Pretends she didn't already know this info, as the one doing the informing is kinda cute!!!!!! LOL!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:48 PM

the other day. I do not remember seeing a happy birthday thread to honor this legend.

One time when Chuck Norris was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Wendy's.

Ah...yes....can we EVER get enough of...Chuck Norris......ARGH!!!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:46 PM

cotton, and because Chuck Norris wanted it that way :wink:

...Chuck NOrris does NOT make lint....lintier.....

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:45 PM

Check yer belly button...it can get quite interesting in there...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:43 PM

A hamburger is primarily made up of beef.So why is it called a hamburger.frustrated

Hamburger = Hamburg. City in Germany. Nothing to do with Ham. Its the origin. Same like "Frankfurter" (hotdog) smile2

Hotdog also = weiner.......

just sayin'......

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:41 PM

Tunatuna...OMG...I'm peeing my pants over here. laugh laugh laugh laugh

Did ya need one of my depends, fullmoon???? LMAO!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:37 PM

tiger shark

catfish

mud pie

goldfish

stool pigeon

just a few more to ponder on

Ok, I have no idea what mud pies and stool pigeons have to do with this discussion. But you've just proven my point. Tiger SHARK...catFISH...goldFISH...all of the aforementioned need the words shark and fish in their names. Otherwise they'd just be tigers, cats and gold.

But a tuna is already a fish. A FISH!!! It's a tuna!!! There's no need to be calling it a tuna fish!!!

We could call it...Tunatuna.....

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:22 PM

But a tuna is a fish...it's a FISH dammit!!!! frustrated

Sorry, fullmoon...didn't mean to make ya get a bruise on yer head! Just a little bit of redundancy in our beautiful language!

penlgrif's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:20 PM
Also, pigs in a blanket...hmmm....NOT a pig, definitely NOT a blanket.......

LMAO!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 17 18