Community > Posts By > cushionman

cushionman's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:45 PM
going to the beach, still not getting out of NC. Maybe they won't get me for pee'n off the balcony this time! Watch out oak island!

cushionman's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:30 PM
I quess if you want to meet someone, you have to go out of state and bring them back. Sort of reminds you of mail order brides. I don't think NC women want to excell beyond the country life. Sad but true. We are becoming a backwater state. Don't believe me? Check out the D.C. nightlife. That is the closest real party you can find.

cushionman's photo
Thu 05/21/09 01:27 PM
I've been raising my 7y.o. girl alone since she was 1 and 1/2 y.o. In that time her mother as ordered by the court pays $12.69 a week in child support. One time taking her back to court to raise the amount she kept getting it laid over with her court appointed lawyer, and after 5 times going to court with no results I gave up. Losing to much time from work. Yes she pays support, but how far do you think $12.69 a week or $55.00 a month goes. Argue all you want but the state of north carolina at least favors women with the children than men with their kids. Her mother has not been back around since I told her and her boyfriend and my daughter cannot sleep in the same bed when her mother got her on the weekends. It might be alright in some countries but not here. Her boyfriend didn't like it and I have not seen them in over a year. No big deal since she only saw my daughter for about a year out of 5 years. Point is though as with everything else the system is screwed up and better if you can live without it than live with it. I don't care personally anymore about it. I just try to make a good life for me and my daughter.

cushionman's photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:16 AM
My little one doesn't sleep walk but some years ago I dated a girl who I lived with that had little kids. One late night while we were watching T.V. her 5y.o.daughter came into the livingroom pulled down her underwear and sat down on the coffee table and pee'd. Another time her son, who was asleep on the couch just stood up on it let it fly. Just memories I can't forget. They were so funny.