Community > Posts By > mtntrees

mtntrees's photo
Sun 01/11/15 06:45 AM
mingle decided to cut my ability to communicate with another willing user who I have had many conversations with. They have done this on their own. Where to they get the idea that they can restrict without request???

mtntrees's photo
Sat 01/10/15 07:39 AM
i have lost several email communications with another user. I have resent several more trying to verify that they are simply not being logged in the inbox. How does one contact the IT dept. at mingle2????

mtntrees's photo
Sat 01/03/15 02:03 PM
I was directed to download this toolbar for a 'special' message. Then nothing there. Except the toolbar?????

mtntrees's photo
Wed 12/24/14 01:41 PM
Thank-you, I feel there is more to this notice. Almost as if time is being taken to scan my computer system files, or I havent paid them any $$ at this point.
Kevin

mtntrees's photo
Wed 12/24/14 01:03 PM
I have been repeatedly prompted to respond to a "person near me wants to meet" then 3 questions are answered to discover whom this person is. followed by a long period of 'loading, please wait. An eternal Wait. Whats this??? Anyone know what I am discussing here. I am not able to know who this person is and would like to.....