Community > Posts By > jasonandthings

jasonandthings's photo
Thu 02/05/15 08:59 AM
Not so far. I've got 4 matches but everyone is so passive aggressive they never bother to actually message me.

jasonandthings's photo
Mon 02/02/15 08:11 AM
I'm not sure if there's an actual difference of opinion in any of these posts.

Respect is necessary. Getting your own needs met is priority number one. If someone does something to hurt you then discuss it. If someone demands too much of you and never gives back then get it resolved. If all that fails then leave.

jasonandthings's photo
Mon 02/02/15 08:02 AM

All men are capable of being great lovers .. With the right partner :-)

Thank you! It's been over a decade since my last encounter. Anyone who wants that kind of love out of me is going to have to have patience and communication.

jasonandthings's photo
Mon 02/02/15 07:59 AM
I'm heterosexual. That being said, any man willing to romance you for valentines day is looking for sex - not a relationship. Slow your roll :)

jasonandthings's photo
Mon 01/12/15 09:37 AM
I ditched dating nearly 19 years ago. 2 years or 20 years don't matter. Quality over quantity. Always.

jasonandthings's photo
Mon 01/12/15 09:30 AM
Unfortunately both Facebook and Google are collecting,, selling and allowing spy agencies to use your personal information.

The only thing you can do is give out less real information and use less invasive services.

jasonandthings's photo
Mon 01/12/15 09:12 AM
I'd say anyone without a face for a profile picture has something to hide. It may be justified but that also means dealing with additional baggage and distrust you might not want to deal with.

I have had friendships with people without pictures but I'd never consider anything beyond that.

jasonandthings's photo
Wed 01/07/15 12:24 PM
Original poster hasn't been on in a month. I hope she finds someone who doesn't care about the color. Treating skin tone like a fetish should have been a thing left in the last century.

jasonandthings's photo
Wed 01/07/15 12:19 PM
I'm not sure where the right place is to find friendship for 30-40 year old people. I've found dating sites are full of people who don't want to interact. Found one video chat site but I guess the technology is only for the under 30 crowd.

If anyone has any suggestions for places I'd love to hear it. Pretty sure Facebook isn't the answer due ot the high volume of scammers.

jasonandthings's photo
Tue 01/06/15 05:56 AM
One sided conversations.

I've also started to be annoyed at people who declare themselves smart and declare their personality/intelligence type. They still end up with the same relationship and personality problems the rest of us have.

jasonandthings's photo
Tue 01/06/15 05:48 AM
I don't think intimidated is the right word.

There's capable and then there's "type A". If there's no time because of always being on call or overtime then that would be pretty hard.

jasonandthings's photo
Tue 12/30/14 09:48 AM
I think going to multiple sites is a good idea. Also, dating sites are very anti social places. I'd just check my email for updates and only go to the actual sites occasionally.

jasonandthings's photo
Tue 12/30/14 09:42 AM
I'd explain what you mean by "strict". Also, I'd expand on your likes and dislikes.

"computer stuff" should be changed to something more descriptive as well.

jasonandthings's photo
Mon 12/29/14 02:18 PM
I still stand by my advice from the earlier topic :)

jasonandthings's photo
Mon 12/29/14 02:16 PM
It's short and to the point. Maybe later you could flesh it out with some of your specifics. Maybe some more details about some of the activities you'd enjoy sharing with someone.

Also, you might change your profile headline to something more descriptive than "Hi..."

jasonandthings's photo
Mon 12/29/14 02:09 PM
I think I've managed to get 3 responses in before someone got bored of me. That's my high score (on a different site). Oh, and a Facebook friend that's pretty darned anti social.

Honestly, online dating has made me even more lonely than when I didn't even care. It's good social training and has encouraged me to keep up my self improvement though.

jasonandthings's photo
Mon 12/29/14 01:49 PM
Continuing to lose weight by having two meals a day. Have New years off and took an extra day or two for some me time.

jasonandthings's photo
Mon 12/29/14 01:46 PM
Decided to play nice with a Russian dating scam once. Got a few emails in with a throw away account before I got bored and just read up on how "boris" operates.

jasonandthings's photo
Sat 12/27/14 10:05 AM
Edited by jasonandthings on Sat 12/27/14 10:06 AM
I think be basically agree. The other points we can agree to disagree on. Please, let's take the conversation somewhere else if you feel the need. I'm not worth your time, honestly.

jasonandthings's photo
Sat 12/27/14 08:26 AM
It's probably been said but no, the career itself doesn't mean a thing. It's the time and logistics involved that counts. If they work the night shift or do plenty of overtime it might indicate some challenges to a future relationship.

Previous 1 3