Community > Posts By > BurningStarFour

BurningStarFour's photo
Thu 03/05/09 02:46 PM

Mmmhm. I believe you.

It's okay. Pay no attention to the dogfaced-man.... oppsss.. I mean the manfaced-dog [no worries he is friendly, I don't mind him. I pick on him just as much as he picks on me.]

Yeah, I just have a spelling and grammar pet peeve. Ha ha.

then dont read my posts

Maybe you should try not being such a prick?

BurningStarFour's photo
Thu 03/05/09 02:44 PM

nothing but his hat!!!!

On the right day, you'd be right on with that one.

BurningStarFour's photo
Thu 03/05/09 02:43 PM

Maybe the flack comes from them wanting to know you better and they think it's too formal...or maybe it's like people calling us Ma'am. Some of us feel really old when they call us that.

You shouldn't feel old when people call you ma'am. Or for guys, sir. I think those are terms of respect for people in general, not for respect as elders. I'm student teaching in a 6th grade geography class. And every little 11 year old girl and boy get ma'ams and sirs from me.

BurningStarFour's photo
Thu 03/05/09 02:40 PM

her vibrating shilleghy (sp?)

Nothing but a creepy smile and demented clown makeup? Ha ha.

BurningStarFour's photo
Thu 03/05/09 02:38 PM
Yeah. Someone very close to me attempted suicide last week. It was the worst. But it will certainly leave me with a lifetime of food for thought. We both have been depressed for a long time, and it's no surprise since we both work at the same job that we hate, we're both having a rough semester at the same school, etc. We were inseperable. Last week, things seemed to become unbearable, and she decided to try downing a bottle of medication. I had no idea. I had decided to go out with some friends and wash the week away with beer and liquor. We used two completely different methods of dealing with the stress.

And I realized when I saw her lying there on the hospital bed, face blackened from the charcoal they forced down her throat, against her wishes, that we all have to choose our actions so that they benefit us in the long run. Life should be valued, no matter how bad it gets.

She survived, and is now looking into therapy. And I couldn't be happier.

BurningStarFour's photo
Thu 03/05/09 02:20 PM
Eek. Y'all would hate me. Ha ha.

I tend to use it if I feel comfortable with that person, even if I just met them. If the situation seems appropriate (especially if I'm being sarcastic), I always throw one of those terms in there. Ha ha.

BurningStarFour's photo
Tue 03/03/09 04:01 PM

Mmmhm. I believe you.

It's okay. Pay no attention to the dogfaced-man.... oppsss.. I mean the manfaced-dog [no worries he is friendly, I don't mind him. I pick on him just as much as he picks on me.]

Yeah, I just have a spelling and grammar pet peeve. Ha ha.

BurningStarFour's photo
Tue 03/03/09 03:54 PM
Mmmhm. I believe you.

BurningStarFour's photo
Tue 03/03/09 03:51 PM

thats because your here now

Where is that smiley that flips the bird? :tongue:

figures a "blond" would ask that...lol

reason why blonde is in quotes is because you didnt spell it right...lol

Ya know, you lose a lot of credibility in correcting other people's spelling when you suck at it yourself.. For instance, "your" vs. "you're." And I hate to nag, but I'll also add you might want to go back to 2nd grade and learn grammar, as well. =)

BurningStarFour's photo
Tue 03/03/09 03:34 PM
Yeah. I'm bored too. Woo.drinker

BurningStarFour's photo
Mon 03/02/09 01:35 PM
I suddenly feel like an integral part of the SNL version of this game. Quoting Sean Connery doesn't do it alone. But actually playing the dumbed down version? Oh, I'll carry this experience with me everywhere. =D

BurningStarFour's photo
Mon 03/02/09 01:33 PM
I learned how to unicycle about 7 months ago. Now that I'm really good at it, I'm learning tricks and stuff.. Shoot. I've crushed the boys doing stupid things more than I'd like to count. Ha ha.

BurningStarFour's photo
Mon 03/02/09 01:29 PM
I actually like to run. Keeps me in shape. =)

BurningStarFour's photo
Mon 03/02/09 01:24 PM

ill take 'grammatical nightmare' for 500 alex.

Alright. Here's your clue.

'This piece of punctuation is usually found in every place, but the wrong place, such as earlier in this sentence.'

what is a sandwich?

Ooh, no, sorry, minus 500. The correct answer was 'what is a comma.' 'Comma.' Pick again.

BurningStarFour's photo
Mon 03/02/09 01:21 PM

ill take 'grammatical nightmare' for 500 alex.

Alright. Here's your clue.

'This piece of punctuation is usually found in every place, but the wrong place, such as earlier in this sentence.'

BurningStarFour's photo
Mon 03/02/09 01:18 PM

Iron Maiden Yessss!
Run to the hills!!
Run for your life!!

Damnit, guys. Now that's going to be stuck in my head all day. Thanks. Ha ha.

BurningStarFour's photo
Mon 03/02/09 01:16 PM
Shooooot. Whatever. I think that's how to be polite. I'm a student teacher, and I call my 11 year old students ma'ams and sirs. It's just nicer and more formal than being like, hey, you. Person.