Community > Posts By > MuscleBeast76

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 08:21 PM
I wrestle with they guys I'm dating... I always overpower and beat them too :) I love to make them tap out with my RNC and headlocks!! MMM awesome foreplay too :P

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 08:14 PM
Hi! I enjoy hiking and camping..hit me up if you want to chat and see where things go :)

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 08:08 PM
I would be game, but for a badboy you seem quite stuck up. You don't even say hi back when people from your area message you and say, A REAL badboy would have the balls to say not interested, get lost.

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 08:02 PM
I'm definitely a freak! PM me to hear my kinks and fetishes!!

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 07:53 PM
Central IL- Rossville

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 07:26 PM
Asking someone if they use an IM messaging app on their phone isn't always a scam.When conversation starts flowing, I suggest using kik messenger IF someone already has the app. I find using an IM app on my phone quicker and easier than logging onto the site and it sill avoids someone you don't end up clicking with having your phone number.

What raises red flags for me is guys contacting me who clearly live way too far( different states or counties) to actually be able to have a relationship, let alone meet and spend quality time together.I usually suspect these guys to be scammers or picture collectors..esp when they want your phone one message after saying hello.

2 Next