Community > Posts By > MuscleBeast76

MuscleBeast76's photo
Sat 01/24/15 11:45 AM
Edited by MuscleBeast76 on Sat 01/24/15 11:46 AM

It's physically impossible for women to build big muscles without the use of steroids. And steroids literally turn women into men. I'm no Freud but whenever I hear men approve of this the words closet homosexual comes to mind.

It's good that women want to be strong and healthy. Just as long as they do it naturally.

It's not physically impossible for a woman build big muscles without steroids...I did built big muscles 100% naturally. I have big muscles and still have all my curves and femininity.

MuscleBeast76's photo
Sat 01/24/15 08:16 AM
Edited by MuscleBeast76 on Sat 01/24/15 08:17 AM
Which both of you us are referring to? If one was me, sorry..I'm not bisexual..I'm straight, not into other women.

MuscleBeast76's photo
Sat 01/24/15 08:03 AM
I would be concerned. Even though this has gone on for years, but no attempt was made,the reality of it happening still exists. I would be compassionate, gentle, avoid judging any feelings or thoughts she shares. I think for now it may a cry for help and desperate need to feel like people care for and love her. I would not count this off as someone who won't ever do it...sometimes a cry for help that goes on this long and feels unanswered ( key word..it has been answered, but she clearly doesn't feel like it has for whatever reason) can end up coming full circle if she starts feeling like people are blowing off her feelings and counting her off as just a cry for help or what professionals sometimes call "attention seeking". I have known people who go through this for similar periods of time and then one day they do in fact decide to make an attempt on their life, sometimes they succeed, sometimes they have close calls and sometimes they succeed by making an attempt meant to show how serious their despair is hoping it will convince people of how bad they feel.

Also...both biploar and dysthymia cause depression and need medication to manage due to a chemical imbalance. BPD also has depression aspects, self harming behavior and suicidal ideation. Sometimes no matter how many people show love and care, the despair becomes to much to bear...I recommend trying to ease her into getting help from a psychologist to best ensure whatever the underlying source is, it gets addressed and hopefully can start feeling better.

It should NEVER be dismissed for ANY reason...regardless of the "myths" about suicide and how to tell if someone is serious. The myths are just those..myths and are the worst way to honestly care for and handle someone with suicidal ideation.

MuscleBeast76's photo
Sat 01/24/15 07:18 AM

Depends what you are trying to achieve .. If you want muscle mass then free weights are a way to achieve that . If you want sculpting and definition then machines are a powerful adjuvant .

Incorrect answer.
Both free weights and machines can build mass, increase strength, increase explosive power, tone/sculpt/define muscles, correct imbalances.
It is the tempo, set range and rep range that determines what results you achieve from lifting.

Free weights work secondary muscles in the lift in addition to the ones being focused on, while machines tend to isolate the majority of the weight onto the muscle being worked.

Yes but amongst the two types its always better to use free weights & stick to the basics & compound movements

I agree 100%..I was pointing out how her breakdown of the differences was incorrect.Especially when in other threads she claimed to be addicted to bodybuilding for years..someone in the bodybuilding scene at one point would have know that the results from weight lifting come more from the rep/set range and not free weights vs machines.

MuscleBeast76's photo
Sat 01/24/15 07:14 AM

Muscular girl is in the house!!!! I love being one and love it when guys think it's hot!!
some girls are genetically diferrent to others the same as men so you are a Endomorph and with a good training program and diet and suppliments you can build muscle. Some musculare women are really hot if you in proportion and look good:wink:

Actually, I am a combo of endo-mesomorph. FYI...I have built plenty of muscle and have a good training program, diet, supps and timing down.
In fact I get lots of guys saying they are very impressed with my results and me for training and supplement tips.

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 10:45 PM
Squats, deadlifts and bench...the main three lifts.
My favorite cardio is getting on the stairmaster and cranking it up to level 11 for 30-45 minutes.

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 10:42 PM
H*ll no!! It was a great move for him to make!! Esp starting with Rhonda Rousey as his first addition, that woman was an undefeated champ in Judo competitions. Other great additions have been Meisha Tate and Chris cyborg.

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 10:33 PM

ok Heres a question, Im working out for 45 min to 60 min of cardio, and alternanating my days with weights, for a month now, the weight is not coming off,
what am I doing wrong... I am working hard at the gym but no results, I do feel tighter, stronger, but my I havent even dropped a size yet? help

If your're eating healthy and watching your diet, you could have hypothyroidism.

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 10:31 PM
I do weightlifting for mass building and strength. I have also done martial arts. I also do some cardio, bike riding, tae bo..tabata training and HIIT.

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 10:22 PM

Depends what you are trying to achieve .. If you want muscle mass then free weights are a way to achieve that . If you want sculpting and definition then machines are a powerful adjuvant .

Incorrect answer.
Both free weights and machines can build mass, increase strength, increase explosive power, tone/sculpt/define muscles, correct imbalances.
It is the tempo, set range and rep range that determines what results you achieve from lifting.

Free weights work secondary muscles in the lift in addition to the ones being focused on, while machines tend to isolate the majority of the weight onto the muscle being worked.

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 09:53 PM

I like a woman who can squeeze her thighs together
and make my back crack.

I can do that bigsmile I can also do it with a bear hugpitchfork

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 09:50 PM

i use no steroids but iam fit im a mother i breast feed my bby i still hav my muscles through clean diet thats all

Actually...women can produce large muscle mass without ever using steroids. I did it without steroids.

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 09:45 PM
Not true...some women can bulk up without steroids. I have done it.

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 09:39 PM
Muscular girl is in the house!!!! I love being one and love it when guys think it's hot!!

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 09:36 PM
WWE... my favorites are John Cena, The Rock, Big Show, Steve Austin and Kane.

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 09:02 PM
I concur 100%!! A man with unreal sex skills is awesome, but some personality traits are a huge turn off as well as some habits. If he is great in bed, but has traits or habits that turn me off, the sex isn't worth it to me.

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 08:55 PM
Moobs happen from gynecomastia too, a result of steroids and some prescription medications, as well as the most common one of eating way too much and being too lazy.

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 08:52 PM
For me, it is a well groomed face and a body that shows that this bro does lift!:heart: love

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 08:46 PM
I have Muscle and I am beast in the gym trying build it!!bigsmile

MuscleBeast76's photo
Fri 01/23/15 08:44 PM
Hey all!! I am from Central Il. I am hoping to find a relationship and have some fun chatting here in the forum while I am waiting to meet a guy who wants to win my BIG heart all for himself!!

Previous 1