Community > Posts By > shadowfire62

shadowfire62's photo
Fri 11/08/19 02:07 PM
Thanks

shadowfire62's photo
Fri 11/08/19 09:25 AM
I've had 3 Women - click "Yes" on my Bio, I've messaged them - to introduce myself, but not one of them replied. I just don't know what to think anymore...

shadowfire62's photo
Mon 11/04/19 05:16 PM
Hi.

I've been a member for quite a while, I'm honest about who I am, what I'm looking for & so on, but I'm just not having any luck. I wish I knew what I was doing wrong.

shadowfire62's photo
Sun 09/22/19 03:42 PM
Hi.

I've been a member for about 3 years or so & I just don't seem to be able to meet Ladies close to or around my age (57) who are from my home city (Red Deer, Alberta). I'm not going to give up trying but it does get frustrating at times.

shadowfire62's photo
Wed 10/05/16 07:18 PM
Hi all,

Just wondering why I don't seem to get many views, matches,etc? I'm being honest in my profile & expect the same in return.

shadowfire62's photo
Sat 07/23/16 08:19 PM
Yes,

Finding anyone honest, genuine, decent, etc. on this site is near inpossible as I've been on here for 2 years & had nothing but disappointments & scammers. I'm very close to deleting my profile & just giving up on meeting anyone.

shadowfire62's photo
Fri 07/08/16 05:24 PM
I've noticed that a good percentage of the Ladies - seem to want someone who's financially well off, is handsome, etc. These people need to get out of their fantasy world & back in to the real world. If you're that shallow, judge people based on what you see in their profile, don't have the courtesy to respond to messages - then you need to take a look at yourself & your life. "Prince Charming" is a Fairy Tale & not reality. There's nothing wrong with being hard working, non - materialistic & being happy with what you have. It's hard enough for those of us who are just down to earth, average, honest, genuine people who deserve to be happy & in love - just like others - to meet someone who's the same.