Community > Posts By > Andrewv13

Andrewv13's photo
Thu 10/08/15 12:34 PM

Okay I have a question, has anyone ever woken up in the middle of the night, & you feel this extreme sense of terror and helplessness, like something is holding you down, but you can't move, you can't speak, all you can do is see and look around the room with your eyes but you're stuck, and I felt this extremely dark presence in the room, also I heard the loudest ringing in my ears three times in a row. It was honestly one of the scariest experiences I've had in my entire life. The whole time my girlfriend lay sound asleep on my chest, and I couldn't move a finger or say a word to her to get her to help me. All I know is there was something in the room, not of this realm, that wanted to hurt me or take my soul away. But I finally fought so hard to move and I finally did. & then it all just stopped and my ex woke up and I was sweating and asking why she didn't help. Does anyone know wtf I'm talking about or am I just losing my mind? I also have had some other really unexplainable things happen to me, if you want to hear I can share, & I take pictures, & there is always actual faces, like ghosts or something in them I can share too. Please help & lmk if anyone experiences anything like me. I'd love to talk about it to understand it better.

Andrewv13's photo
Thu 10/08/15 12:30 PM
Okay I have a question, has anyone ever woken up in the middle of the night, & you feel this extreme sense of terror and helplessness, like something is holding you down, but you can't move, you can't speak, all you can do is see and look around the room with your eyes but you're stuck, and I felt this extremely dark presence in the room, also I heard the loudest ringing in my ears three times in a row. It was honestly one of the scariest experiences I've had in my entire life. The whole time my girlfriend lay sound asleep on my chest, and I couldn't move a finger or say a word to her to get her to help me. All I know is there was something in the room, not of this realm, that wanted to hurt me or take my soul away. But I finally fought so hard to move and I finally did. & then it all just stopped and my ex woke up and I was sweating and asking why she didn't help. Does anyone know wtf I'm talking about or am I just losing my mind?

Andrewv13's photo
Sun 01/11/15 11:44 AM
Hey everyone, I'm a bit spiritual myself & if anyone knows a lot about spiritual awakenings and things of that nature can you message me? I have had the craziest thing ever happened to me out here in the high desert. It scared me big time because I didn't understand what was going on. It happened last year around this time. I'd like to share my story, & see if anyone has any idea of what could have happened to me. Also I take pictures with my iphone and somehow there's always visible things like an owl, owls have followed me in person too, also faces that are clearly visible & I'll share pictures. I'm not scared anymore. I find it all a gift, or my guardian angel watching over me. Anyone who has a more experience with the mind, body, & spirits, angels, the divine. I have a lot I need to talk about. I also use Runes. Just haven't since the awakening I had or idk what to call it exactly. Please help, thank you all:heart: