Community > Posts By > MsCashmere

MsCashmere's photo
Thu 07/30/09 12:01 PM
lol maybe i should erase whats on my profile cuz u ppl have too many questions, by now ppl should know that human beings are generally complicated and slightly contradictiong based on moods n circumstances. and sitka they are all me u need to look at those pics as close as u looked at my words :)
and just a guy being physcially attractive has very straight forward characteristics eg nice ***, legs lips breasts and i admit that i may have some of those as opposed to being pretty which in peoples eyes have many more characteristics to dall under... im just saying... please ppl dont take everything so literally

MsCashmere's photo
Thu 07/30/09 11:34 AM
its about $1000 to Guyana( my country) nonstop too. i used to live in NJ thats why i put my location as NJ...

MsCashmere's photo
Thu 07/30/09 11:05 AM
Edited by MsCashmere on Thu 07/30/09 11:09 AM
figures lol welll i guess i'll just have to wait for love to find me because im sure ive exhausted all the possibilities in my small country already...

i feel where where ur coming from writer girl

and tanyaan thats a good idea

MsCashmere's photo
Thu 07/30/09 10:58 AM
How possible is it for you to keep one? A major turn off for guys i meet here is that im not even in the same continent riht now. yeah i know its a bit too much to ask and i know its hard but somehow im willing to try it for the first but apparently no one else is :(

MsCashmere's photo
Fri 05/15/09 01:06 PM

why do you think that is that you can solve others` problems,.but not your own,..

That's not uncommon. I studied psychology for seven years and developed a reputation for being able to help people with problems. Everyone I know thinks of me as their counselor. And I'm usually OK with that. It gets a little frustrating, at times, though, because there are those I NEVER hear from until/unless they need my help.

But I'm completely stymied when it comes to dealing with my own issues. I don't have a lot of problems, but the few I do have are real stumpers and there is no one I can go to for help.

Lex i couldnt have said it better... teh answers to others problems are so easy to come by but my own are like the greatest puzzles i've ever stumbled across... i do ask for advice but nothing seems to help and nothing i can think of seems to solve it either... its so strange

Part of it is the fact that I've never run into anyone who has the issues I have -- let's face it, most people tend to have a few basic problem areas which revolve around a few basic circumstances/situations, most of which are fairly easy to analyze and diagnose.

Mine don't fit so neatly into any of the old familiar categories and are therefore not susceptible to standard solution scenarios.

I have sometimes wondered how I would go about counseling someone who had problems similar to mine -- but that's a slippery slope, because their overall circumstances would have to be somewhat different from mine, anyway. Whereas I can find no one who could be of any help with the problem for myself, someone else might have better connections in their lives for that sort of thing. It could just be a matter of identifying those people in their lives.

Well Well.. i think i've found my advisor! lol

MsCashmere's photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:26 AM

why do you think that is that you can solve others` problems,.but not your own,..

That's not uncommon. I studied psychology for seven years and developed a reputation for being able to help people with problems. Everyone I know thinks of me as their counselor. And I'm usually OK with that. It gets a little frustrating, at times, though, because there are those I NEVER hear from until/unless they need my help.

But I'm completely stymied when it comes to dealing with my own issues. I don't have a lot of problems, but the few I do have are real stumpers and there is no one I can go to for help.

Lex i couldnt have said it better... teh answers to others problems are so easy to come by but my own are like the greatest puzzles i've ever stumbled across... i do ask for advice but nothing seems to help and nothing i can think of seems to solve it either... its so strange

MsCashmere's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:04 AM
here here everyone!

MsCashmere's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:43 AM
I put 'purpose'in quotations because the word is debatable. 'calling', 'reason for being here' yadda yadda can all apply if need be, but you get my point.
i Think my purpose was to advise people. For some strange reason i find that for my age (20) i the mind of a 29 year old. it is so scary. when i speak to people they cant believe that i'm so young, yet here i am giving the best advise, sounding like i've had the most experience in the world. and im usually accurate in my warnings and on point with my advice. its so uncanny. then again i dont want to sound like im in love with myself, because it has its burdens: no one can solve my problems for me because they're more complex than the ones i solve for others... isnt it a lonely world we're in?

MsCashmere's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:59 AM
lol are u serious????

MsCashmere's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:46 AM

A PORCUPINE!!!! because relative to their body, porcupines have the largest di** LMAO.....plus, what animal messes with porcupines??

total bada**es laugh :banana:

hey a porcupine sounds kinda cool hehe well for a guy at least

MsCashmere's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:40 AM
Hypothetically speaking ( so please dont come to me telling me you dont believe in this): if when we died we had a chance to come back what would you come back as? I'd wanna come back as a cat... they're so graceful n clean... or a dolphin- they're really smart

MsCashmere's photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:33 AM
well im sorry but if chivalry is now seen as being creepy then i guess i like creepy guys... my how the world has been turned upside down

MsCashmere's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:34 PM
yeah pat's funny

MsCashmere's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:30 PM
ive been gone a while but anyway im back hehe so its basically because of the preferences of women, men have neglected to open doors? i wont say you're wrong but its a consensus here and its coming from the mouths of men so who am i to argue? i'm just freaking surprised i mean, if i had known this was what we were doing i would have stopped wondering what was wrong... meanwhile i dont think i'll ever give up on looking for a prince charming. i am independent yes and i like to stand my own as a woman but i still need a man who is a man, and to me, that means he has to be the stronger sex- i mean thats a boost to his ego also isnt it? to me its win- win : women get cared for and men's egos stay boosted... call me crazy

MsCashmere's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:29 PM
Edited by MsCashmere on Wed 05/13/09 04:31 PM
im back ppl!

MsCashmere's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:16 PM

If you lust for someone else, that's cheating of the heart and, soul. If you have sex with someone else, well then, that's just friggen cheating, flat out! I make NO EXCEPTION'S.

fair enuff :)

MsCashmere's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:05 PM

You are making me have impure thoughts!! surprised blushing

uuuh ok lol how so??

MsCashmere's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:02 PM

C'mon it's 2009 get out there & cheat!!

laugh thats funny for reall

MsCashmere's photo
Wed 05/13/09 03:57 PM
Forget the dictionary's meaning of 'infidelity", the world is a much more open minded place, what do you think makes your partner a 'cheater'? are they cheating if they just have a minor crush on someone else while theyr'e with you? what if they just have random sex with someone else, like a prostitute, but you're the one they are committed to in mind and soul? or is a cheater your better half who actually falls for someone else? you tell me, i think the mind is the strongest part of a person and if my partner is committed to me on that behalf then only when that committment fails and is transferred to someone else is when he cheats

MsCashmere's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:42 AM
i cant even keep up hehe

Previous 1