Community > Posts By > MissChanti

no photo
Sat 02/21/15 12:18 AM
Edited by MissChanti on Sat 02/21/15 12:20 AM
Heard a lot of scammers using skype, thats the first thing about skype. 2. I dont speak english that good, so its not that easy to skype and get a real comunication. Think its easy for people how is good in english, of some reasons people wont speak danish ;-)

I have to fell i know the person a bit first before i go on skype, havent tried to skype yet Haha...a bit behind in using that.

Not all that dont want to skype is fake/scammers, but a lot that want to skype is, some use avatar insted and you think its the right person behind, but its not. Make sure the sometimes look around, an avatar can only look forwards, not to the sites yet. and you will never se the back of an avatar.

no photo
Wed 02/11/15 10:24 AM
Yep...scammers...meet a lot of them in here. If you are on fb, look at the group scaming scammers. Keep away from romance scammer, they work with the scammers. Scamdigger is good too (You can look the pictures without paying). Keep save :-)

But i also belive here is good real men too. Just hard to find sometimes. But im looking out of my country, so its a bit harder to sort out the real ones.

no photo
Wed 02/11/15 10:07 AM
By me it matter a lot. We are very close in my family.

Its up to you at the end what you want to do, just remember that love sometimes makes people blind. Be sure that you can live with what they already told you they see...wishes you the best luck in the futher.

no photo
Tue 02/10/15 03:56 AM
Love this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hCx37sRN74