1 2 … 15 16 17 19 21 22 23 … 49 50
Topic: Have you ever - part 24
no photo
Fri 08/24/18 07:52 AM
no.
have you ever cut one trolling people on the forums while bored?

pumpilicious 's photo
Fri 08/24/18 07:56 AM
No, unfortunately my knife isn't long enough

Hye cut yourself as a pain pleasure thing?

no photo
Fri 08/24/18 11:54 AM
yes
have you ever cut one cutting yourself as a pain pleasure thing?

pumpilicious 's photo
Fri 08/24/18 05:04 PM
Probablyasleep


Have you ever played on a karaoke app before?

Larsi666 😽's photo
Sun 08/26/18 04:17 AM
No

Hye wished to be someone else?

no photo
Sun 08/26/18 09:27 AM
Yup. Tom Selleck. When he was playing Magnum PI...

HYE burned your toast?

no photo
Sun 08/26/18 10:29 AM
Yes it's one of my favorites

Hye read the book?

Stu's photo
Sun 08/26/18 10:46 AM
No

Hye read any historical books?

Poetrywriter's photo
Sun 08/26/18 12:17 PM
Yes on Gettysburg

Hye walked up to a complete stranger and said "Don't I know you?"

pumpilicious 's photo
Thu 09/06/18 07:22 AM
nope, I'm too shy unless they approach me, I'm not going to them

have you ever rasseled anybody?

Larsi666 😽's photo
Thu 09/06/18 07:27 AM

nope, I'm too shy unless they approach me, I'm not going to them

have you ever rasseled anybody?


Almost bigsmile

Did you ever fall asleep in an unusual spot?

pumpilicious 's photo
Thu 09/06/18 08:51 AM
I've drifted several times at work during meetings..oops

have you ever stepped on a lego barefoot?

Stu's photo
Thu 09/06/18 09:00 AM
Grrrrr.... yes

Ever stub your toe on the door in the middle of the night

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 10:02 PM
not yet...

Have you ever been to a 50th wedding anniversary party?

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 09/10/18 03:58 AM
Yes but I was 15 too young to drink lol
Have you ever walked like an Egyptian

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 04:07 AM
Nope

Have you ever heard a saying Everything new is a well forgotten old ?

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 09/10/18 04:10 AM
Interesting..no but I like it :wink:
Have you ever thought this is it!...but then it wasn’t lol

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 08:40 AM
Yes.

Have you ever been to a winery for a party?

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 09/10/18 05:12 PM
No but I’ve whined at a party
Have you ever thought maybe but then thought no

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 05:26 PM
Yup...


Have you ever had a two night stand?

1 2 … 15 16 17 19 21 22 23 … 49 50