Topic: Not Receiving Email Notifications
BrownEyes2020's photo
Sun 09/20/26 08:27 AM
I have notifications turned on for email alerts, but I do not receive emails. Is there something else I need to do or change? Thanks

soufiehere's photo
Sun 09/20/26 09:55 AM

I have notifications turned on for email alerts, but I do not receive emails. Is there something else I need to do or change? Thanks

If you filled in this form WITH YOUR CORRECT EMAIL
you should be all set:

https://mingle2.com/inbox/mail_settings

BrownEyes2020's photo
Sun 09/20/26 10:02 AM
Yes it’s the correct email

soufiehere's photo
Sun 09/20/26 10:24 AM
Hmmm..I might try resetting it ;-)

BrownEyes2020's photo
Tue 09/22/26 06:27 PM
I reset my email and I am still not receiving emails notifications

soufiehere's photo
Tue 09/22/26 07:20 PM

I reset my email and I am still not receiving emails notifications

Well that's a pickle ;-)

Just to be sure, you clicked on 'Update Settings'
after filling in your email, ya?

soufiehere's photo
Fri 09/25/26 02:43 PM
Look what I found:

https://mingle2.com/web_push_settings

BrownEyes2020's photo
Mon 09/28/26 05:36 PM
Not understanding the link

soufiehere's photo
Mon 09/28/26 08:49 PM
Edited by soufiehere on Mon 09/28/26 08:52 PM

Not understanding the link

Copied out that link (links in it will not be active but the above link is):

'Web Push Notifications
Get notified instantly about new messages and activities.

Enable Notifications
Stay updated in real-time

:bell:
Additional action required
Please allow browser permission to finish setup.

Grant Permission
Notification Preferences
Messages
New chat messages

Matches
When you get a new match

Nudges
When someone nudges you

Likes
When someone likes your profile

Not receiving notifications?
If your browser status is Granted but you aren't receiving alerts, your Operating System may be blocking them:

MacOS:
Go to System Settings > Notifications. Find your browser and ensure "Allow Notifications" is enabled. Also check if
Focus
or
Do Not Disturb
is active.

Windows:
Go to Settings > System > Notifications. Ensure your browser is allowed to send notifications. Check if
Focus Assist
is blocking them.

Mobile:
Check Settings > Notifications > [Browser Name] and ensure all alert types are enabled.'

That last section refers to your part.
And remember, the first link is much more
explanatory as opposed to what shows
on the forums ;-)

BrownEyes2020's photo
Tue 09/29/26 12:18 PM
Yes, Thanks

deborah harris's photo
Sat 10/10/26 02:35 PM
Yes, Thanks

I didn't get a chance to fill that part out with my email and every thing because I t says I have messages but I can't get them I don't Know what I'm doing I can't get to my emails either please help me