w0m4n ""wear a smile - one size fits all!”"
58 year old woman from Toronto, Ontario      Looking for friendship Last seen over a month ago
Inappropriate Photo? Abusive or Offensive Behavior?
Report This User
About w0m4n
Welcome Happy People *_* Smile! “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destination” Happy New Year! All the very best of the year 2022 *=* *_* *_* *_* *_* *_* *_* *_* Habits of Happy People: 1. They wake up early. 2. They practice gratitude. 3. They smile. 4. They turn mistakes into lessons. 5. They don't compare themselves to others. 6. They take chances. 7. They're honest. 8. They do the things they love. 9. They take care of others. 10. They stay positive. 11. They are God fearing. 12. They don't scam people. "Keep smiling... And one day Life Will get tired of Upsetting you." "Do I lose when a police officer says papers and I say scissors ?" "People say, you can't live without love, I guess, oxygen is more important" " Me: I am perfectly happy right now! Life: LOL, wait a second!" " 87% of young people have back pain, the other 13% have no computers." " My friend is a liar, He said that an onion is the only one that makes him cry, I throw him a coconut." " Dear Karma, I have a list of people you missed." " You must pay for your sins. If you have already paid, Please ignore this notice." " You have two choices in life: You can stay single and be miserable... And get married and wish you were dead." " All my life, I thought air was free, until I bought a bag of chips." " Have you noticed that a woman's I'll be ready in five minutes, and a man's I'll be home in five minutes are exactly the same?" " Follow your heart but Take your brain with you." If you walk, I'll walk with you If you jog, I'll jog with you If you swim, I'll swim with you If you jump off the cliff I will surely miss you! " Whatever you do, make sure It makes you happy, Without bothering others." *_* *_* *_* *_* *_* *_* ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ -----///\\-----Please ----///-\\\----Put This ---|||---|||---On Your ---|||---|||---account If ---|||---|||---You Know ----\\\-///----Someone -----\\///-----Who Died ------///\-----Of Cancer, -----///\\\----Is a Survivor ----///--\\\---Or is ---///----\\\ fighting it I love you Dad (Nov 7, 2000)
Profession: one that i like
Physical Appearance
5' 1"
Body type
A few extra pounds
Marital Status
Have Children?
Yes, they live away from home
Want Children?
Your History With w0m4n