Sun 04/12/09 10:27 PM
Edited by Lauren8785 on Sun 04/12/09 10:30 PM
UNQUIE!

Lauren8785's photo
Sun 04/12/09 10:27 PM
UNQUIE! AND right now TIRED

Lauren8785's photo
Sun 04/12/09 10:21 PM
I think its a great idea. Find out what he likes to eat and maybe make his favorite meal I am sure that will impress him tons :D!!

Lauren8785's photo
Sun 04/12/09 10:02 PM
Looks are not everything, its the person's personality that counts most and how they treat you. However, I have to say looks do matter a tiny bit. For me it has to be in the face. Body wise not so much but I do have to draw a medium somewhere. Too skinny/ very boney and someone who weighs well over 400lbs, sorry not for me. You wanted honesty and thats what you got !

Lauren8785's photo
Sun 04/12/09 09:09 PM

Kenow meet Lauren, Lauren meet Kenow. Have fun you two. Let me know when the wedding is and what gift you want from Walmart.

LOLlaugh CUTE! Haha. Hello everyone, whats shakin? LOL. If your interested in getting to know me, then please send a message I'll be happy to hear from you!!

Lauren8785's photo
Sun 04/12/09 09:08 PM

Kenow meet Lauren, Lauren meet Kenow. Have fun you two. Let me know when the wedding is and what gift you want from Walmart.

LOLlaugh CUTE! Haha. Hello everyone, whats shakin? LOL. If your interested in getting to know me, then please send a message I'll be happy to hear from you!!

Lauren8785's photo
Sat 04/11/09 12:02 AM
Have you tried asking him whats up? Maybe you should just tell him how he makes you feel when he reacts that way to you. Not sure what he's depressed about but if you tried talking to him then I would just let him have his space and give him time to think about whatever he's dealing with over for a while. Can't make him do anything, he has to come to you!

Lauren8785's photo
Fri 04/10/09 11:58 PM
LMAO. Quite interesting, but yeah players suck. Its not all about sex just irritatingexplode . Much more to a person then just a wam bam thank you ma'am!

Lauren8785's photo
Fri 04/10/09 11:50 PM
Well personally I dont think dating someone 20 yrs + then you is such a good idea. Just both at different stages in life and probably won't work out, too many differences.

However, I dont' think dating someone less then 20 yrs or so is a huge deal. What matters most in this particular issue is that persons maturity level and common interests. If they're mature enough and you both have some common interests it could lead to something long term.

Just my two cents ;) !!

Lauren8785's photo
Fri 04/10/09 11:40 PM
SINGLE GIRl IN KENO HERE

Lauren8785's photo
Fri 04/10/09 11:37 PM
Its not that bad, but bars and 24 hrs restaurants do get boring..lol But just got to make the best of it I suppose. I love chilling by the lake front beautiful place :D!!

Lauren8785's photo
Fri 04/10/09 11:34 PM
I'm not shallow. I have an open-mind and will give people the benefit of the doubt. I enjoy meeting new people and like seeing what could be out there!! Just have to keep searching, there are some good people still left out here!! Dont think negatively!!

Lauren8785's photo
Fri 04/10/09 11:32 PM
Looking for a mature decent open-minded, non-judgemental man who is not out looking for a quick hook up and that only.

That is not my style. I am looking for friendship and more if it turns into anything serious.

If your looking for friendship and something possibly more serious down the line then holla at me! I'd be happy to hear from you!

Take care!